alltheyuriz

The one the only Cat Dad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi guys I'm making a horror game and I was wondering if there was a plugin that had an enemy be able to chase a player through rooms I don't need it at random times as there is only one chase scene if there is a plugin like this it would be nice to get some help thank you and have a nice day

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if the rooms are on the same map, that is what is called pathfinding.

if the rooms are on different maps that cannot be done -you'll need different events pretending to be the same enemy

alltheyuriz

The one the only Cat Dad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
if the rooms are on the same map, that is what is called pathfinding.

if the rooms are on different maps that cannot be done -you'll need different events pretending to be the same enemy
Oh that sucks thanks

alltheyuriz

The one the only Cat Dad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm just not that good at eventing I'll see if someone my friends could help me but thanks anyway

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took some trial and error, but I managed to create "visuals" for underground dig path regions.
Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaycen