chaucer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am a bit short on time at the moment T__T But I will do my best to work this into my schedule, this entire plugin is a bit old and definitely could use some more attention :x

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the reply and take your time! I think you have some very useful plug-ins and appreciate all your hard work!

RK DracoRoy

Fire Emblem RPG Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@chaucer

So I have the plugin parameter enabled to prevent the screen from stretching, but what if I still wanted to click the resize button on the top window, not by partially dragging or stretching the window with a mouse but clicking the resize button to fully resize it?

It's no issue with the plugin and not to be confused with fullscreen, but I like the idea that I don't stretch or drag the window itself, but I was curious if it was possible to for the resize button to work.

Would that be doable for this plugin?

chaucer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A new version is being worked on, I'll see what I can do :)

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will test it on android devices to see the results. This would be great if work on android.
How does the plugin work?
There is a method to get the screen size of the player, then apply the resolution specified by the developer(depending on the size got)?
Or the resolution is applied manually by the developer or player?

I think it would be a cool thing to add something like that:
if(screen size of the player is X) then let the player choose one resolution that fits good for him.

chaucer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The current version is not android friendly, however I'm in the process of reworking the plugin to be much more flexible, and a bit cleaner / more readable.

chaucer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A minor update :)

● Version : 1.1.0
● Date : 02/01/2020
★ improved help file.
★ Improved code structure.

Please note I have not had the chance to debug this on an android/ios/web deployed game, however it should perform without any issues, Just a heaadsup though, I will test this when I get a chance, I just have many other things going on at the moment.

RK DracoRoy

Fire Emblem RPG Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@chaucer I have the parameter enabled to prevent screen stretching (by dragging the edge of the window), but it doesn't work on this version.

Edit: I'm using MV 1.5.1. with the plugin update.

Last edited:

RK DracoRoy

Fire Emblem RPG Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using MV 1.5.1 with this plugin update.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@RK DracoRoy , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

chaucer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
._.; my apologies I posted the wrong plugin version log, this plugin is not supported on any version of MV less than 1.6.0, there is a reason for this, a lot of the methods used don't function( specifically, the methods related to preventing screen stretching ) in the same fashion on previous versions of nwjs, they're a lot more prone to bugging out, and require some weird work arounds in order to fix. I can make it work, but when the window resizes, it's going to look really odd, and feel a bit janky... You can see some of the issues in previous iterations of the plugin :/

This was definitely not a minor update( that was for instant text plugin ), there was a lot of changes to this plugin, I'd highly recommend upgrading to 1.6.0+( if you can ), or if there's enough demand for a 1.5.X version I will d my best to find a way to make it work more reliably.

● Version : 3.0.0
● Date : 02/05/2020
★ Refactored the plugins code.
★ Added fullscreen option in options menu.
★ Added ability to disable full screen by F4.
★ Dropped support for RPG Maker Versions below 1.6.0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can the Eternal Dreamers finish off the final boss? We'll see!
Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
I was making a cutscene where Hero's dad got killed by the dragon but when he lose its say game over and send you to the tittle screen. How can remove game over for that cutscene
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charles2020