Check if first party member has a state?

VnC

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was wondering if any of you have a script for conditional branch that checks if the first active battler has a state?

I'm trying to make a skill that allows the healer to automatically revive the party leader as long as they have the necessary MP and TP, and then Force Action them to use it.

Before that, I have to condition them to check if the party leader is knocked out in the first place. It has to be the active party leader because the actors can change places and I don't want them to look for just one actor constantly. Can anyone help me, please?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you using Ace or MV?  You posted in one forum but your profile says the other.

In MV, you could do $gameParty.leader().isStateAffected(X) in a conditional branch, where X is the id of the state you're interested in (no leading zeros).  $gameParty.leader().isDeathStateAffected() will return true or false telling you if the leader is knocked out.

VnC

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That was quick. I use MV now but I haven't logged in quite a while and forgot to change it. Regardless, thank you so much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Damian Floyd increased the grand prize for the Driftwood Jam to a $75 steam GC!!! Thank you Damion! :)
Is everybody using their imagination?
5th Annual Driftwood Jam! $25 Steam gift card grand prize :D https://itch.io/jam/5adj
The character designer for my game is using my character for her class work lol :smile:
Why the frick frack snick snack is Pokemon Black & White so expensive now?! $99 on Amazon? $9999 ON EBAY!? WHAT?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrzo