Yappy Monoxide

The Yappiest Yap Yapp you will ever Yap
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi everyone. So I'm trying to play a movie in Rpg maker while using the Fullscreen ++ script by Zeus81. It's a great script, but not when it comes to movies. When you play a movie when fullscreen is enabled, it looks awful. It goes all the way to the top left of the screen and doesn't upscale to the window size. So I don't know many solutions to this, but I was wondering if there was a way to check if fullscreen is enabled through a conditional branch. That way I could play a different movie that would fit the screen size. Is it possible? Or is there a different method of fixing this issue? Thanks in advance.

Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This should work in a conditional branch that uses a script as its condition:

Code:
Graphics.fullscreen?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yappy Monoxide

The Yappiest Yap Yapp you will ever Yap
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Friendly reminder: Make a back up of your project! ;3 I just did one and recognized I would have lost a week worth of work.
Why is there undo but not a redo like every other software in existence? :blink:
Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackyBoemu