Isabella Ava

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi there, i wonder how to check if specified enemies are dead or not in Battle?
as well as if specified enemies affected by state X or not?
Thanks guys, pls Help @.<

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Untested, because I don't want to spend hours setting up MOG's plugins. But hope it works.
Code:
//==============================
// * execute Chain Action
//==============================
BattleManager.executeChainAction = function() {
    if ($gameTemp._bchainData[10]) {
        this._subject.forceAction($gameTemp._bchainData[1].id, -2);      
        $gameTemp.clearBchain();
        BattleManager.processTurn();
    } else {
    this._subject.forceAction ($dataSkills[x].id, -2);
        $gameTemp.clearBchain();
        BattleManager.processTurn();
    };
};
And next time please if you create a forum topic, don't spam user inboxes with the same request. One thing is, I think, it's against the rules, but nevermind that aspect. Even if it's important, it's already night here and I'm not in the best mood when I'm tired.

Isabella Ava

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thank you for help @Poryg and sorry for disturbed you ... but if you don't mind actually still there is a problem, that i want the default Skill will be executed even actor missed his enemy (the condition section is right above but i cant figure it out)
btw this should be posted in another thread of me @.@

Isabella Ava

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Can someone help me with script lines to check if Enemy in slot x is dead or not (while battle)

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's not about being disturbed. I don't mind when somebody messages me about something, even if it is at 11 PM. But you create a forum thread and message 10 people about the same thing, someone solves it through PM, but nobody knows, so you'll receive 10 solutions without them knowing they just wasted their time. It's of course an exaggerated scenario, but explains my point. If I found out you wasted my time at 11 PM, I would not be kind, you can bet on that. So next time either message one member about it or create one forum thread without messaging anyone. If it is unanswered for some time, then make other moves, maybe bump if it's already been 72 hours or message someone. But next time if I find out you messaged me 5 minutes after you created a forum thread about the same thing, I'll straight up ignore your request.
Can someone help me with script lines to check if Enemy in slot x is dead or not (while battle)
$gameTroop._enemies[0].isAlive ()

I was going to answer that, but collapsed from exhaustion :D (which explains why I posted in this thread instead of that one).

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The worst feeling in the world is going for a walk on a nice summer day, seeing an ice cream truck, and realizing you don't have any money with you :(
Mike running through an area that's influenced by his thoughts, thus his drawings are infused into the land.
We're playing Omori by OMOCAT starting at 2pm est :D
Hi there! Do you actively use your Itch.io account? How do you use it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Draker95