Check to see if character is unaffected by state error

Discussion in 'Learning Javascript' started by nikhil, Sep 7, 2018.

1. nikhil

nikhil Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Hello!!

So what I'm trying to do is during a random turn in combat, check to see if one of my characters is unaffected by a specific state and, if so, add that state during that turn. This is what I tried just to see if it works:

But for some reason I keep getting this error:
    Not exactly sure what is happening cuz I checked other forums and what I have seems to be right. Any help would be nice. Here's some screenshots. THANK YOU!!

Attached Files:

2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    1) please give a screenshot of the console when the error happens (press F8).
    there is a good chance that the cause is something else.

2) does this happen when you start a new game or only if you continue a saved game?

3. nikhil

nikhil Villager Member

First Language:
    English

Ummm....funny story. I actually figured it out a little bit after your reply. One of my plugins seems to be conflicting with that script that I made ^^;. Lol sorry for wasting your time.

Funny enough it only happened in battle testing. When I started a new game it worked perfectly......no idea what happened there ^^;

4. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Battletest contains shortcuts to prevent the need to load the full project.
    but that means that a plugins that is not handling itself with those shortcuts can't be correctly loaded, and that causes such errors in the same way (and for the same reasons) that using a "continue" can miss new plugins.