Cheongsam dress generator part or female character wearing one and/or "Chun Li" style hair

Banjo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You know, those slinky tight shiny Chinese style dresses? Red would be preferred, but gold or blue would be fine too, or anything really as I can always recolour it if need be.

I'm surprised I haven't found one, and suspect there are a few already made that someone hopefully can just point me towards.

I'm also after a "side bun" Chun-Li or Lynn Minmei style "side buns" hair for the Generator, if possible... I'd forgotten how little variety there was in rear hairs, even compared to the VXA hairs. I own the Japanese DLC resources, but none have anything like the style I need.

Ideally, I'd love these as a Generator parts, but if not just a sprite would be fine. I was hoping to make a matching face set, but if the hair can't be matched, I can live with just the dress and head-swapping a different hairstyle.

I'm also open to paid options, if nothing free exists!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can even just give me a link to anything even remotely close that fits MV style.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.
Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr