Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

chickenquest.png

ChickenQuest 2K3: Rise of the Chimkin

SYNOPSIS
ChickenQuest 2K3: Rise of the Chimkin is a ~1 hour long comedic RPG starring Chimkin and his pal Froggo. The game was made in 1 week, using RPG Maker 2003.

Chimkin was struck by a car when crossing the road. He wakes up at KFCity General Hospital. Who's responsible? And why are the police after Chimkin? Unravel this confusion and join them both on this mini-RPG adventure packed with heart, comedy, charm, battles and friendly animals.

Note: Contains strong language and drug references.

SCREENSHOTS
SS1.png

SS5.png

qRtxBr.png

SS3.png

DOWNLOAD
Download Size: Approximately 85mb, including the RM2K3 RTP.
Download ChickenQuest 2K3: Rise of the Chimkin, here

Version 1.3

STORYLINE/PLOT
Chimkin wakes up in KFCity's General Hospital, confused and uncertain of why on earth he's there. Turns out, he's been unconscious for three days! After waking up, a doctor enters the ward and tells him he needs to escape from the hospital, since he and his best pal Froggo have recently become two of America's most wanted criminals!

Search every inch of the hospital and locate as many items and weapons as you can. Chimkin and Froggo are going to need all the help they can get, and thankfully, there are a band of health professionals (nurses and doctors) littered around the place that are only willing to help our beloved Chimkin. Just don't go outside the front door, that's where all the cops are! The police got a little trigger-happy early in the investigation, and some of the nurses have scarped - ran off and hidden in unsafe areas deep into the hospital. If Chimkin and Froggo go save them and bring them out of harms way - maybe, just maybe, the doctors and nurses will talk to the Chief of Police and help sort this absolute madness out.

Chimkin wonders where his father has been, and asks if he had visited him in the hospital whilst he was out cold. The doctors had no time to really explain what happened during all this drama - so instead, Chimkin left the ward and seeked out help for himself. His friends: Ollie, Bunny and Froggo were in the neighboring wards - they too were crossing the road with Chimkin when disaster struck! However, Bunny is missing...

Whose car hit Chimkin while him and his friends were busy crossing the road? Why are the police now after him? What could they possibly want with a little chicken?! Unravel this mystery for yourselves in this mini, comedic RPG as you traverse through the hospital, fending off cockroaches, police, viruses and more! The game is absolutely filled with heart, comedy, video-game references and great battles. Your exploration is wonderfully rewarded. There are plenty of hidden items, equipment to find and even hidden characters. Please enjoy, ChickenQuest 2K3: Rise of the Chimkin.

SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT
ChickenQuest 2K3 is set in the modern day, in a very cute hospital. All the environments are in the hospital interior. There are 12 maps to explore, including 2 dungeons.

Last edited:

User1978

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Excuse me, sir, who gave you permission to make the best sounding game EVER?!!!? I cannot wait to play this Masterpiece

codapill

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Excuse me, sir, who gave you permission to make the best sounding game EVER?!!!? I cannot wait to play this Masterpiece
I appreciate the comment and for willing to give the game a go! Would love to know what you think of it :)

-coda

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This game looks so silly and absurd.... MY KINDA GAME! Imma give it a try, it looks like a good time! ^^

codapill

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This game looks so silly and absurd.... MY KINDA GAME! Imma give it a try, it looks like a good time! ^^
That means a lot! Silly and absurd are two markers I was trying to hit. But it's not without charm, too ^^. I hope you enjoy your time with it :)

gowane

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
franch
Primarily Uses
Other
I just like the way you think all of those bad comments and you accept it with joy that's so good .

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyy27