Chinese animation and tileset

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by bighoncho, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @bighoncho Maybe I am missing something obvious (it wouldn't be the first time) but I can see no way to download the following:
    Lightning Flame Blade
    Butterfly Concerto
    Amulet
    Ghost Flame

All there is if I click on the image and choose 'Save as' is a single image, not a full animation sheet.

2. bighoncho

bighoncho Veteran Veteran

@Kes and all others whom have been asking about the flame blade etc

I have actually made dozens of new complex animations intending to post them here.

The more complex animation looks perfect when I use apng to animate the images when all the
    picture sequences are of the "same exact size" after I made them.

But unfortunately, it seems impossible for animation too complex to position on the RMV
    required 192x192 format without causing the animation to wobbly badly and it looks really ugly,
    despite my best effort to position them.

Lightning blade, ghost flame, amulet etc have great viaration... I can't get them to work on 192x192
    animation sheet without them wobbling .. so I did not upload.

I gave up.. making new animations. Because I only intend to make complex animation and it doesn't work.

After taking a closer look at the original animation provided by RMV, I made this lighting strike
    animation which is much less complex and it works nicely .. ** everybody feel free to use if you like, no credit require **
    [​IMG]

But when I make more complex animations for healing spell like below, it wobbly and appear ugly..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It seems like RMV require the animation to have a animation shape to be of similar size like below and it should work. But when animation variation gets complex, it is almost impossible to make the animation without wobbling.. or maybe I don't know how to do it at least for RMV sheet.

[​IMG]

I might still try to work things out, if I manage to do it, I will post all the complex animation I made to be share and use for free.

I have also thought of a way to do it , but I cannot find time to fiddle it out yet.. maybe when I get more time I will try again.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  3. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @bighoncho Unfortunately the host site for the images in your last post does not allow hot linking, so they are not accessible to us. Could you edit your post - when you click on Edit you will see a button 'More options'. Click on that and it will take you to the full edit screen. You can then use the 'Upload a file' button which means you can upload your image straight from your computer to your post without using a host site.

4. killdude

killdude RPD Officer Veteran

First Language:
    Turkish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    İs this made for ace?Because when I play animations, there are shifts occur.It doesn't fit right in the center.Can you have a solution on that?

5. Roninator2

Roninator2 Gamer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    You're looking at a MV resource thread...?

6. killdude

killdude RPD Officer Veteran

First Language:
    Turkish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm surprised by it, maybe there's a mismatch with mine.