Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi !

I'm using this plugin.

But there is a problem, only ChoiceMessage doesn't work.

ChoiceHelp is working fine.
I put this plugin below the YEP message core.

I'm using a lot of plugins, but there seems to be no plugins that touch the message.

Can you tell why?

Attachments

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you send a screenshot of your plugin manager?
Also, YEP message core touches the messages codes. But don't know if it is the cause or not.

Dehsalp

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you send a screenshot of your plugin manager?
Also, YEP message core touches the messages codes. But don't know if it is the cause or not.

The reason I mentioned the yep plugin is because in this plugin description it says to put it under yep plugin.

Here is my plugin list.

Attachments

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So it's probably a compatibility issue, with these many plugins, it is hard to find the cause.
Maybe Yep message core received an update that is not compatible with the choice plugin anymore.
Did you try to remove the yep message and see if the problem persists?

Also, I'm pretty sure this author has a plugin for help choices too. Maybe you could give a try?

Dehsalp

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So it's probably a compatibility issue, with these many plugins, it is hard to find the cause.
Maybe Yep message core received an update that is not compatible with the choice plugin anymore.
Did you try to remove the yep message and see if the problem persists?

Also, I'm pretty sure this author has a plugin for help choices too. Maybe you could give a try?

Thank you, but I checked the link you showed, but which plugin adds a description of the options?
When I look at it using a web translator, I don't see any plugins for description of choice.

Dehsalp

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!
I think is this one.
Oh. thx.

Let's test it right away.

The HIME plugin also has overlapping effects, so I think it should be set to OFF.

I think it will take a long time since I have to add the settings to all the events I have created.

Dehsalp

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!
I think is this one.
oh there is one problem like this.
It seems to conflict with some of the HIME-side plugins (especially HIDDEN CHOICE).
Only the description is displayed, and an error occurs at the moment of selection.
In my case, I can't turn HIDDEN CHOICE off because many complex conditions indicate options.

Unfortunately, this plugin is also difficult to use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it strange that dropping acid is improving my game development?
I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hfggfgffdg