Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Choice List Placement+1.0.0
OpheliaEnigma

Introduction

Allows the developer to change the position of the choices box when a certain game switch is active.

Features

This plugin allows us to do the following features without the need for any plugin command or any additional effort from the game's developer:

• Change the choice list position during the game;
  • Reset to the default position at any time.

How to Use

1606150452629.png

This plugin allows the developer to change the position of the choices box when a certain game switch is active. This switch id is chosen on the first plugin's parameter and can be turned off at any time during the game to reset the choices window's position.

The position itself is set on two game variables. These variable Ids are chosen on the second (x position) and third (y position) plugin's parameters. These variables' values can be updated at any time during the game to update the new position for the choices list.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: The variable and switch ids must exist on the database for this plugin to work.

Plugin
Please download the plugin here

Credits
- OpheliaEnigma

Terms
This plugin is free to be used for non-commercial projects, however, for usage on commercial projects please donate the amount specified for this plugin at the plugin's itch.io page. Any doubts don't hesitate to contact me, OpheliaEnigma, either through here or my email address: OpheliaEnigmaUltimateCoder@gmail.com

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
statdev