Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ideally I'd love a choice system plugin like this:

Will you save my son?

Yes.
(Alignment +2)

No.
(Alightment -2)

Have the alignment part under each choice and in smaller text, possibly in a different colour too?

Does anyone know of a plugin like that or perhaps is anyone thinking of making one? I can see that being useful.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

headshot_headshot.jpg
The theory has been proved. Based on an invisible image's data(the big red dot in the previous image), RM can identify different parts of an enemy and do something respectively. :kaojoy:
Ok.. coding what should be a simple "everyone is petrified and therefore dead, now go to game over screen" shouldn't involve needing to become Dr. J and dunking from the free throw line(my way of saying "jumping through hoops").
Hmmmm... how many xrays til I get super powers?
..of the major old school series that began in the 80s- early 90s, I still haven't beaten 'a' Zelda game. Mario 64 was the first Mario I've beaten. I don't know if I should give that honor to Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds(I currently own both). Well technically I've haven't beaten a Sonic either (Game Genie doesn't count =P).
headshot_headinfo.jpg
Time to add the "headshot" concept into the game so that people may actually aim at the heads when shooting zombies and get massive damage and armor-pen bonus as rewards. :kaojoy:
(The red area is just for visually debug purposes right now. But, it's possible that I will add something that displays the weak spots of enemies in the future.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanriosimp