Choices with Yanfly's Mesage Core?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I'm using Yanfly's Message Core + Extension Pack to display a text message above an event.
Here's the code I'm using for my message, to be displayed above a locked gate.

\msgwidth[auto] \msgrows[2] \msgevent[3] Locked!
Use \ii[1]?
I want the Yes/No choices to be displayed next to the message box, particularlty touching it's right side. But I can't figure out how to do so.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The plugin doesn't allow showing choices next to the message window by default. If you want to do it, you need to use javascript, placing the choice window there manually through code.

waynee95

Inactive
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EDIT: nevermind :rswt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.
currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmc1980