ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
[SIZE=13.5pt]Introduction[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]This is a short demo of my upcoming game Chosen Destiny I. [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10.5pt]I'm looking for early feedback and positive as well as negative criticism.[/SIZE]​
 ​
 ​
 ​
[SIZE=13.5pt]Prologue [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] In the world of Xenus, the Human inhabited Quilth Kingdom, and the Orc inhabited Zenith Kingdom are at bitter ends. Having fought for centuries their battles suddenly came to an end when the gods saw the fights as unfit. To maintain balance in the world the gods gave five notable people the power of their liking, in which they would be called The Great Five Monks. With the collaboration of the monks and the Eleven Kingdom a treaty was signed and the battles between the Quilth and Zenith Kingdoms came to close. [/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=10pt]Years have passed and the humans of Quilth and the Orcs of Zenith loathe each other. In this harsh world a boy named Zak lives and is trained by Great Monk Vann. Zak for most of his life has lived in the mountains and has been isolated from the world. Bored of his comforting mountain life Zak seeks adventure and wants to go on missions like his master. That day came when powerful and mysterious creatures called the Dark Lust appear. These creatures are like none that anyone has ever seen. To help eliminate this threat Zak is sent into action by Vann Zak will have to learn quick, make new friends and toughen up in order to survive the Dark Lust and the unknown word he lives on. [/SIZE]​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
[SIZE=13.5pt]Gameplay Features:[/SIZE]
 ​
[SIZE=10.5pt]Side View Battle System[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=10.5pt]Crafting, Cooking and Smithing [/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=10.5pt]Three Class System for each actor[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=10.5pt]Side Quests Galore[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=10.5pt]A X-Gem Equip System (Not in demo)[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Unique and fun Dungeon Puzzles[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=10pt]Fun and Witty Dialogue[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=10pt]Creative and Unique Characters[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=10pt]An Original Story[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=10pt]A Fun and Easy to use Encyclopedia[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=10pt]Easter Eggs [/SIZE]​
 ​
 ​

​
[SIZE=13.5pt](In Demo) Characters:[/SIZE]
 ​
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=11pt]Name:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Zak Brown
Race: Human
Class: Swordsmen/Monk
Description: He is the disciple of a master monk named Van. When his master leaves to go on a quest Zak is asked by King Benjamin to also go on a quest to find and make a team that can destroy the Dark Lust. He has a very naïve and arrogant personality but also friendly and caring.

Name: Lilly Garden
Race: Human
Class: Bowsmen/Priest
Description: She is a childhood friend of Zak. And unlike Zak she is fully aware of the ongoing trial between the Quilth and Zenith Kingdoms. She has a very over caring personality as well as a short temper when it comes to childish things.[/SIZE]​

​
Name: Vann Brown​
Race: Human​
Class: Master Swordsmen​
Description: He is Zak’s master as well as his guardian. Van is well known in both kingdoms as he is a legendary fighter with tremendous power. He is part of a legendary group called the 5 Great Monks.​
 ​
 ​
Name: King Benjamin​
Description: He is the ruler of the Quilith kingdom. On the 5 Monks request he sends Zak on a journey to find out how to destroy the Dark Luts menace. He has a very stuborn personality as well as a short temper.​
 ​
Name: Bob and James​
Description: They are gaurds assigned by King Benjamin to help Zak with his mission.​

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]​
 ​
 ​
 ​
[SIZE=13.5pt]Screen Shots: [/SIZE]
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

[SIZE=13.5pt]Demo Link:[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Credits: [/SIZE]

-

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]​

Last edited by a moderator:

DelosFear

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Your download link is full of spyware please find a different host location.

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Your download link is full of spyware please find a different host location.
I can guarantee that there are no viruses or spyware in the download.

However I added another download link leading to Mediafire.

Inmento Riku

Angel of Darkness/Demon of Light
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
Zak and Vann have my last name :p

It's downloading as we speak

Inmento Riku

Angel of Darkness/Demon of Light
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
If this is a double post, I apologize.

I just played the first few minutes and I already like it. It's really enjoyable. I didn't see anything at the moment that needs to be fixed but I'll keep looking as I play.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trading has been halted on the TSX (Canadian stock market) because of "technical issues". Suspicious... I'm bracing myself for a sea of red tomorrow lol
The Loco-Motion song pre-dates the dance. Meaning the lyrics are kinda misleading. "Everybody's doing a brand new dance now"... No they weren't, you just used peer pressure to trick everyone into going along with it.
Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreenRelicanth