Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Chosen II: Edge's Liberation

• Chosen II was created with RPG VX Ace
  • Takes 1 - 1:30 hours to complete
  • Chosen II has it's own story but to fully understand the whole story you may have to play the original 'Chosen'. 
  • Includes Final Fantasy like side battles

Download game with RTP; http://www.mediafire.com/download/i3alq2xw1blcwtw/Chosen_II.exe 

Game synopsis;

After the portal to the underworld disappears, Edge is trapped inside it.

With Lord Akuma gone, Edge's duties are done but his life isn't.

Serenity, Myste and Theo are left in the real world, pondering on the result

of Edge's possible demise.

After coming to a conclusion that Edge is most likely dead, Serenity, Myste and

Theo continue their lives to the best of their ability.

Edge, however, whilst stuck in the underworld tries to find his way out of it.

But how? The portal is gone...

Meeting familiar faces, you will again be Edge, make your way out of the underworld

and find your freedom.

Your liberation.

Screenshots;

C2 1.png

C2 2.png

C2 3.png

C2 4.png

C2 5.png

C2 6.png

C2 7.png

C2 8.png

C2 9.png

C2 10.png

Link to the original Chosen: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/25744-chosen/

Credits to:-

Sprouting fields of graphics - Facesets & Tilesets

Frontier works: Futuristic heroes and BGM - Facesets, Sprites, Busts & BGM

Reedo: Side Battle Script

Last edited by a moderator:

Yangfly Master

Jack of All Trades, you know, the Lone Wolf.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Will play it when i finish the first.

RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I like The look of this, but i would prefer to play chosen 1 but that game is not working proper and it starts me near the end of the game. A fix would be really appreciated so i can play chosen 2, i hate not knowing what is going on in the story

Lordlee91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I like The look of this, but i would prefer to play chosen 1 but that game is not working proper and it starts me near the end of the game. A fix would be really appreciated so i can play chosen 2, i hate not knowing what is going on in the story
I've fixed Chosen 1 incase you didn't know, hope you enjoy!

Thoraxe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've just played it through to the end, thanks.  Good game, well done.  I haven't played the first one yet, so I may give that a go.

The only thing I would say is that the battles appeared a little too frequently for my taste, sometimes I'd only moved about 3 steps!
But, obviously this is very subjective.  They were quite well suited to my levels, though.

You may want to check through your dialogue and text for spelling/typing mistakes.  Especially using "your" instead of "you're" to mean "you are", which appeared quite frequently.
There were also a couple in the Prologue text, "reveling" instead of "revealing" and "greive" instead of "grieve".  Although irrelevant to the game, these may put some players off immediately, which would be a shame.

Lordlee91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've just played it through to the end, thanks.  Good game, well done.  I haven't played the first one yet, so I may give that a go.

The only thing I would say is that the battles appeared a little too frequently for my taste, sometimes I'd only moved about 3 steps!

But, obviously this is very subjective.  They were quite well suited to my levels, though.

You may want to check through your dialogue and text for spelling/typing mistakes.  Especially using "your" instead of "you're" to mean "you are", which appeared quite frequently.

There were also a couple in the Prologue text, "reveling" instead of "revealing" and "greive" instead of "grieve".  Although irrelevant to the game, these may put some players off immediately, which would be a shame.
Thank you very much for the feedback, I'll take it on board and correct it when I have time. Thanks again.

AlternateWeb

AlternateWeb
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's really good but so hard for the first few parts, still haven't gotten past that yet. Could you drastically tone down the encounter rates? After a point it becomes frustrating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emarald04