Chosen

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
I was just wondering if you can upload a version that doesn't include the RTP.. If it isn't that much trouble for you. :)

Juliab

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
OK.  I'm in Underworld Castle, and I'm stumped.  What trials I need to do? I went thru right door, even bought exp. that I didn't need.

When I go thru the portal, where a lot of silver balls are, I can't go forward.  Help!!!!

Juliab

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
By the way, while waiting for an answer to my question, I finished the 2 game. It's too short. But I enjoyed it. So good job.

Lordlee91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Juliab to pass that first trial in the underworld you have to start on the middle rock and (press enter to move the rocks just incase you didn't know :p ) go up, l, u, u, r, u, r, r, u, r, d, r, d, r, then you should be able to figure the rest out. Thanks for your patience by the way I was working, how did you find the second Chosen? How long did it take for you to complete?

Juliab

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
No. You misunderstood. I can not enter that area at all. I don't need the help with boulder puzzle. I just can't enter the area. I go thru the portal and there's only few steps I can take in any direction. After the portal I take 3 steps to the entrance  (to the left)  and that is it. I can not  go any further.

Like I said before, I liked the game, but it was too short.

I finished it at somewhere under 2 hrs., maybe 1:45 or 1:50.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lordlee91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No. You misunderstood. I can not enter that area at all. I don't need the help with boulder puzzle. I just can't enter the area. I go thru the portal and there's only few steps I can take in any direction. After the portal I take 3 steps to the entrance  (to the left)  and that is it. I can not  go any further.

Like I said before, I liked the game, but it was too short.

I finished it at somewhere under 2 hrs., maybe 1:45 or 1:50.
dayum, I just checked it, I understand what you mean now. The only thing I can do is correct it and re-upload it, really sorry :(  

Juliab

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
OK. When will it be done?

Juliab

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
OK.  The new download worked for me, but only after I deleted everything except save.rvdata files and then  downloaded new  download into the folder.  I tried to download into existing files, but it didn't asked to change existing files, so I had to manually delete everything from the folder, sans save files and then unzip new download into it.  But I finished the game, and that was my main objective.

Hope new download is going to work for everybody else.

Keep creating new games, and I'll be on lookout for them.

Good luck!!!!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ok, I had just downloaded this game and when I had walked into the smog looking thing I could walk on the top of the walls...

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The game is actually not that bad, to me it just seems a bit confusing..

Lordlee91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ok, I had just downloaded this game and when I had walked into the smog looking thing I could walk on the top of the walls...
What smog looking thing? Be specific so I can correct it! lol

The game is actually not that bad, to me it just seems a bit confusing..
Thanks mate really appreciate it :) What seems confusing to you?

Lordlee91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
OK.  The new download worked for me, but only after I deleted everything except save.rvdata files and then  downloaded new  download into the folder.  I tried to download into existing files, but it didn't asked to change existing files, so I had to manually delete everything from the folder, sans save files and then unzip new download into it.  But I finished the game, and that was my main objective.

Hope new download is going to work for everybody else.

Keep creating new games, and I'll be on lookout for them.

Good luck!!!!
Thanks alot Juliab! Hope you enjoyed it, thanks for playing!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What smog looking thing? Be specific so I can correct it! lol

Thanks mate really appreciate it :) What seems confusing to you?
The smog looking thing when you first start the game it is the second one, it is the one where you have two sets of stairs.

The confusing thing is where it starts out in the room where you can go threw what i told you above and where you can go down. I haven't finished the game yet but when i do I will let you know what I think of it.

Lordlee91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I still don't know specifically where u mean, could you post a screenshot?

N nice can't wait thanks :)

RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
ok so i downloaded this months back and it started me way at end, and so i  re downloaded to see if it would get fixed but no. I downloaded both versions. The game starts way at end with the big puzzle and a dude asks questions about the game that i don't know as it don't start at beginning. Can u please fix it please. Both versions start near the end, i thought solving the puzzles would send me to beginning, but no, i did that and i end up fighting a boss that kills me in 3 hits and i miss every hit. and my character is alone and the events seem to think i have a female companion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"
Need Antidote for a cold. x,x
Just bought another dlc off of steam. I'm loving these "POP!" packs :)
Every once in awhile, somebody reminds me events don't normally pass through each other. What's next? Maps with borders? Weirdos. :LZSwink:
How do Yu Gi Oh main characters manage to always pull out the right card? I keep loosing duels due to not getting any monsters to defend myself :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaelah