Chosen

Mysterymage

Mysterymage
Reaction score
First Language
English
One little problem.

Looks like a cool game exept,i started at Akuma's castle...

I wish i could play this... :headshake:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmicatapilla

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This looks really cool, I'll probably play this as soon as schools out.

Domnario 64

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone.

I have some trouble with the game.

When I open it up I start at final place with akuma, no party members low weapons

no intro. So please somebody tell me what to do.

Lordlee91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello everybody, I know people have been asking and wondering about why this game hasn't been working properly, e.g starting near the end of the game etc.

It's now been fixed, sorry for the long wait, I hope you enjoy the game and if there are any other problems please let me know. Thank you :)

Rose Guardian

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This actually looks decent for your first game. I'll give it try.

EDIT:
Sorry, but I downloaded the game, and had to quit because I can't find the grave yard I am told to go to at the beginning. Where exactly is it?

Lordlee91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This actually looks decent for your first game. I'll give it try.

EDIT:

Sorry, but I downloaded the game, and had to quit because I can't find the grave yard I am told to go to at the beginning. Where exactly is it?
Leave Shinseina village and go south west to a single standing tree. Thanks btw :)  

Aoi Ninami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm stuck at the point after defeating the Fire Demon. The game tells me to go to Akuma's Castle next, but I can't find it. Using the boat, I've found four new places on the world map -- two castle/city places (one on the grassland continent, one on the snow continent), neither of which I can enter (I can reach them and walk onto them, but that doesn't do anything), and two empty cottages on the other two continents, which don't seem to serve any purpose. Also, the world map is far too big -- exploring it is really tedious -- and the werewolves on the grassland continent are ridiculously overpowered, so it's easy to get stuck and have to hope for good luck to make it back to the boat.

Not a bad game up to this point though. I'm looking forward to trying out the sequel.

Lordlee91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm stuck at the point after defeating the Fire Demon. The game tells me to go to Akuma's Castle next, but I can't find it. Using the boat, I've found four new places on the world map -- two castle/city places (one on the grassland continent, one on the snow continent), neither of which I can enter (I can reach them and walk onto them, but that doesn't do anything), and two empty cottages on the other two continents, which don't seem to serve any purpose. Also, the world map is far too big -- exploring it is really tedious -- and the werewolves on the grassland continent are ridiculously overpowered, so it's easy to get stuck and have to hope for good luck to make it back to the boat.

Not a bad game up to this point though. I'm looking forward to trying out the sequel.
Hello there, thanks for your feedback. I'm not really doing much with this game anymore but if I ever do I'll make sure to update it.

Glad your enjoying it, Akuma's castle is at the bottom left of the world map, on the left of the snowy continent. 

Thanks again.

bugi123123

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Türkçe
Primarily Uses
I'm in Desert Castle looking for Angel Wing. Can't find it. Hint please

RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
there is a game on steam with this game title and same characters, same story but is full of half naked females, and different artwork is this the same game?

Lordlee91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
there is a game on steam with this game title and same characters, same story but is full of half naked females, and different artwork is this the same game?
This is indeed the same game, this is the original version that I made before it was put on steam by another company. 

Wollonof

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there! I purchased the game on steam, and I quite enjoyed playing through it once, so much so that I played through a second time. However, this time, I decided to record my experience and post it on youtube. So. I thought it would be cool to attempt to contact the developer, and let him/her know that I REALLY LIKED YOUR GAME. The difficulty curve is perfect to the point where everything was challenging, but nothing was frustrating, and the story is great, I absolutely loved it. 

Thank you so much! It was well worth what I paid for it.

Tiny Tim Games (Wollonof)

PS. Here's a link to the first episode in case you wish to view it:

Lordlee91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there! I purchased the game on steam, and I quite enjoyed playing through it once, so much so that I played through a second time. However, this time, I decided to record my experience and post it on youtube. So. I thought it would be cool to attempt to contact the developer, and let him/her know that I REALLY LIKED YOUR GAME. The difficulty curve is perfect to the point where everything was challenging, but nothing was frustrating, and the story is great, I absolutely loved it. 

Thank you so much! It was well worth what I paid for it.

Tiny Tim Games (Wollonof)

PS. Here's a link to the first episode in case you wish to view it:
Wow thank you very much, the version on here is what I created, then another company took over, made some changes and released it on steam. Chosen 2 is also on here and should be coming out on steam not too far from now just so you know. Very glad you enjoyed it. 

Lee. 

Alternis

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, I downloaded this game, and have been playing for a lil over two hours now, great game so far had lots of fun, however after I had just defeated Akuma and was making my way out, when the others made it out and the portal closed the game crashed on me.

Lordlee91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, I downloaded this game, and have been playing for a lil over two hours now, great game so far had lots of fun, however after I had just defeated Akuma and was making my way out, when the others made it out and the portal closed the game crashed on me.
Glad your having fun and enjoying Chosen!

Sorry to hear it crashed I've tested it on my laptop and it worked fine so hopefully it was just a one off. 

Cheers, Lee. 

PhilthyTroll

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know you made this a long time ago, but I just bought it and beat it today on Steam.  I thought it was a really good game.  Love the fast combat, story was good too.  Found a few things that could be fixed but I doubt anyone else will run into it like I did, I parked the airship in between the first town and the sacred tower, then couldnt get back to the airship lol.  Save anywhere FTW tho, so thanks for that.  Great game, likable chars, decently deep story since it was designed to be a little 2 hour game.  Great job... I will look for other games you make in the future.

Lordlee91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know you made this a long time ago, but I just bought it and beat it today on Steam.  I thought it was a really good game.  Love the fast combat, story was good too.  Found a few things that could be fixed but I doubt anyone else will run into it like I did, I parked the airship in between the first town and the sacred tower, then couldnt get back to the airship lol.  Save anywhere FTW tho, so thanks for that.  Great game, likable chars, decently deep story since it was designed to be a little 2 hour game.  Great job... I will look for other games you make in the future.
Awesome thanks mate, glad you enjoyed it. It's nice to hear something you put hours into being appreciated. Chosen 2 is on here if you want to try that, though it should hopefully be upgraded on steam soon too. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Broke: Dont move. -boring. -passive. -uncreative. Woke: Bewegen Sie Nicht! +authoritative. +foreign. +reminds your son that he's a garden gnome now.
My girlfriend left a note on the fridge saying 'This isn't working, goodbye.' I opened the refrigerator and it works just fine. Weird.
BCj
Could someone translate something from Japanese to English for me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leebob1997