Chronicles of Avalon

Sinweaver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am proud to share the latest track created by our composer, Neha, and our writer, Macatlas. (I did not know that Macatlas has a hidden talent :p)

Champion's Dawn

Composer: Neha, Vocalist: Macatlas

Now all we are short of is an artist that can bring everything further.

At some point in the future, I might consider hiring an animator to create short slides to animate key events (using dozens of similar pictures instead of an actual smooth animation).

Sinweaver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Recruitment is now closed. Thank you for those who expressed interest and those who are part of the team (in the past and present)

We will be working on a short public demo to showcase the battle (etc.) while our writer take some time off to look after his newborn baby (congratulation!  :rwink: )

No predicted release date yet, but the mapping for it is pretty much done.

If anyone is still interested, you're free to send me a message, and I might contact you at some point in the future (in case something unexpected happened and people have to be absent for prolonged amount of time).

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinweaver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Our writer had a newborn baby and is absent for longer than expected, so the writer position is open once again.

If you have a creative mind, loves to write and to communicate, you might be the right person for this post.

Please be prepared to do have weekend meeting on skype, or discord, or teamspeak, or any other VoIP software so that we can brainstorm, discuss, and write together. You can type instead of speak if you are not comfortable with talking with strangers :)  

This is a pretty big post, but you don't have to do it alone. We can do it together  :)  

Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions/concerns.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinweaver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Also looking for someone to help with the database. When I say the database, I am mainly referring to things related to note tagging and the use of plugins to achieve certain effects. I know what I wanted to achieve but I lack the time and experience to do so, which is why I am looking for someone to assist with this. Preferably someone with some knowledge/experience with Yanfly Action Sequence and Lunatic Mode. 

What I may ask includes:

• If this skill does _____, can you please help with the action sequence?
  • Equipping ___ item gives _____ skill/effect/buff.....

I may occasionally ask for your thoughts/input on how do you think things should work, but you're always welcome to share your thoughts and comments along the way.

I value communication when it comes to teamwork, so the way we use to do this is to sit down an hour on skype every week to brainstorm and discuss. It doesn't have to be an hour, it really depends on the amount of time needed and the content of discussion. If you're not comfortable with speaking, you are free to respond by typing and we can use whatever VoIP software that you're comfortable with (i.e. teamspeak, discord, etc.) if you do not have skype.

Sinweaver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The writer position is now closed.

The remaining position open is a database manager (refer to the post above)

-Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safrasnativa