Chronicles of Honor - Age of Heroes

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update: A super cool one at that... I am in the middle of changing my character, because the characters I used were for VX/VX Ace, and plus, heavy edits at that... Okay, I am so looking forward to showing off the BUSTS for the characters in the future. .. ... I am, also, going to share the theme and see if I can finish up the title screen, so I can record it. Anyway, off to get ready to make dog food and pretty much work on my game for a bit.

IAmJakeSauvage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Caitlin! You can tell you've thought a lot about this project - so I'm excited to see where you take it! I just popped by to say I love your maps. :kaopride:

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@IAmJakeSauvage Thank you so much! :kaojoy: This is is the one project that it my baby, so to speak, and it is a long running series (mostly, verbal stories that my sister and I told). So, I am really excited in getting this series out to the world. :kaothx:

Serg

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Ukrainian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice graphics!

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! The game is going through a change, because I had to change engines... RPG maker VX Ace doesn't run on Macs, so I had to move it over to MV.. Which I was happy since it runs on this Mac. ( =^_^= ) Anyway, I'm going to release those tiles (the ones that I can here soon) and I am remaking the ones that I absolutely fell in love with. As you can see I am using a MV graphics recolored, mix with FSM graphics and while I am not sure that I love the color of the windows, yet. (^_^) I still have to do the arches, and such...
COH_edits.png

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, I have been working on my database, bad guys and even important players from Clan Li (where the bad person rules from). Now, these are not all bad people, only important people who will play an important role in the game.
Right now, none of these people have much importance, right?
General Li and his wife, Elisa Jane (She's wearing green and he is to her left)
Clan Leader of Li, Sekan and his wife (Bearded man with wife to his right)
General Li's brother, currently nameless (White haired character)
Saya (Next to Elisa Jane)
Captain Jin (to Sekan's left)
Bottom of stairs, Prince and Princess of Li (Sekan's daughter and son, cousins of General Li and his brother)
Left side of screen: Chung Li, who is father of General Li and his brother (deceased)
Right side of screen: The clown - The last angry clown
Reoccurring gang, El Carnie gang (the clown isn't part of the gang, btw)

These characters are going to be playing important part in the game, some of them are not nice people, while others are merely nice people facing a horrible situation. Which is which? Well, I am not telling, so you'll have to wait. As from the name, they are apart of a group of people called the "Fhallians", which look very different than Crusikans. What do you think? Anything you want to know about these characters? And if so, which one?
Other_Characters_COH.png

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I still have to update the old screenshot area with newer maps that I've been working on. Here's Ailena's and her grandfather's house and with the house being so small, he placed his bed in a sort of hallway. I still want to add some details like furs, a toilet of sorts and doing some minor edits on the 'tub'. Also, I might change the breakfast table a bit, as I was attempting to make a breakfast nook.
COH_Updated_Ailena_house.png

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Wow this house is neat. would put the map on a table for some PnP RPG!

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(^_^) Thanks! I still have to locate some more personal items to give it a 'lived' in look, found a bear rug that replaced the Celianna one that I can't use commercially. It's mostly the living room that I need some additional items for.

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I told some people on this forum that everyone on my world has access to the same ability and they asked in sum, "What would make them stand out?" What would make them stand out? What makes them unique? Well, in my world, you have people who are formed by their decisions (religious oaths, what they were able to eat and even their biological make up). You have two characters, who are born from the same clan within the party, so they have access to the same abilities as they are siblings.

Ailena is the eldest, bent on revenge, torn by her desire for justice over revenge and has been taught to fight from an early age from her grandfather (she has balanced abilities, attack abilities) Her brother, however, was a much younger child and was terrified of people dying around him (he chose to join one of the temples dedicated to one of the Gods, seeking peace, healing, and defending, teaching the children of the community) Their different paths lead to his rejecting abilities that he has access to and another thing, their abilities are rather simple at the moment. He might get some attack abilities, but with his oath not to hurt anyone needlessly, it will not be the attacks like his sister.

Do you see the difference between the two of them?

There are some abilities that will likely make an appearance in other games, but not this one. What makes someone unique isn't a special power, although, there are people born with rare abilities, but rather their decisions how to use or not use those abilities. For the most part, there is a belief in the communities that hard work not a misuse of abilities should matter. Of course, there are, also, levels that people are born with, so not everyone has access to the same amount of those abilities.

1. Low ability use - they have a low amount of power in their bodies
2. Slightly higher - They have a bit more than one, but not by much
3. Middle of the road, neither weak or strong
4. High ability use
5. Genius level power - This is as high as a Crusikan can get to, but there is another level
*GOD* This level is the level of the Gods and occasionally, an avatar, but it often depends on what is going on, their power levels can vary from the six levels.

So, yes, the people are going to be unique with their actions, thoughts, and beliefs. What makes you stand out? I hardly think it's because of a special ability, but rather personality, talent and choice.

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, I have an update for you today! \(=^.^=)/ I finally have one of my faces for my characters and two, I finally completed my message HUD for my game. So, exciting and it only took me a little longer than I wanted to spend, because Shadow kept being a pain in the rear end and my mom kept calling me to ask me what he wanted. (>_<) Anyway, I am finished and (^_^) here is the result of my work. Gee, I really didn't want to spend hours doing it, though, but oh well.
New_Message_HUD.png

Exie

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
So beautiful graphics.

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Exie & @Serg (^_^) Thanks! I just love the way that First Seed Material's hard work, because this is even better than the original 2000/2003 graphics.

Oh and note, I have added a new screenshot to the first post, which I will put here for easy to look at state. The front area has been changed and I am working on windows for the towers. =^.^= Funny note: I really used to be bad at random things, and now, suddenly, really having trouble with organized gardens. lol

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am in the middle of raising a bit of money for my game and if you have the ability to help out, I would be so grateful. Anyone who donates to this, will get a free copy of the game when completed. =^_^= https://www.gofundme.com/angelics-role-playing-game Thank you so much, even if you didn't consider helping, if you did consider helping, if you helped out or you showed it to someone who might be interested in helping! Otherwise, if you came to the topic, THANK YOU for you visit!

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:LZScat: Okay, I have an update for my game, but it's really more of a prequel to my game. :LZSproud: This game deals with the relic that is in the very beginning of the game that is used to attack Ailena's city and taking the lives of untold amount of people. At least, before it is stolen back by an unknown person. :LZSangel: Anyway, I am debating about releasing it for free or charging a $1.00, which would go towards my game(s), so an investment really. It will be a short game, with three different endings. :LZSjoy:

bhindi1224

NOT Indian Okra
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's killing me. What is Cat & Dog? Is it a game? Is it a story? I have no idea what it is and I can't click it to find out. :(

Caitlin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's another game that I started, but I lost access to when I started to use my MAC. o_o' I'd have to start all over again, so I have to wait until I finish this game as I'd have to create new graphics. I was in the middle of rethinking the game play, which is why I took a break from it. And I didn't know how to link the graphic to my topic, actually still don't or else, I'd have a support banner for this game, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Eh... just the three of us killing mosquitoes and collecting them. Current kill count: 14.
Been watching videos about IRS phone scammers. Some really scummy people in the world.
Is the "2 status updates per 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rikuto