EndriuHagrid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How to make more frames for walking and dash? Because when I'm trying to do it, than game is crashing. And I want to add walking by 1 pixel except 48

Last edited:

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
By default chrono engine wants you to have the same number of frames for _idle, _dash and _pick poses

So if you want to add extra frames you have to change the base sprite to have more frames. So name the base sprite Actor1(f#), and the other ones Actor1(f#)_idle, et cetera

EndriuHagrid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
By default chrono engine wants you to have the same number of frames for _idle, _dash and _pick poses

So if you want to add extra frames you have to change the base sprite to have more frames. So name the base sprite Actor1(f#), and the other ones Actor1(f#)_idle, et cetera
Thanks. Now I just wanted to add like walking by 1 pixel except 48. How to do it?
And if my attack sprite have 4 frames but program wants to 6 frames, how to fix it?

Last edited:

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks. Now I just wanted to add like walking by 1 pixel except 48. How to do it?
And if my attack sprite have 4 frames but program wants to 6 frames, how to fix it?
At that point you should probably be using my add-on.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tiamat-86 wrote on Andar's profile.
tfw just trying to help and get yelled at. /comfort
:LZSooo: Gotcha Gotcha Games... have launched an official discord server for RPG Maker. :LZSooo:

doodled a poring today :kaoluv:
uc
Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuza_re