Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh yeah, I forgot something.
How I can make boss battle death without using default death; when I played mog ABS, I reach boss battle, after I defeated the boss battle, I saw it vanished. I want to make a death boss battle explosion, and some cutsences.
Anyone, please.

Ailius

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The three notes to get you started are:
Dead Switch Id : X
(Turns a switch on)
Dead Variable Id : X
(Turns a variable on)
Dead Selfswitch Id: X
(Turns a selfswitch on)

All these are added as notes on the Enemy Sheet in the Database. If you reverse engineer the Mog ABS demo you'll see the bosses using Dead Switch Id.

The big catch is once the enemy is flagged as dying, the event that called it stops doing other things. Infact the only thing I've ever been able to do with the Selfswitch command is change the Event's image (useful if you want the body gone instantly rather than fading out over a second).

Anyway...put an event in the corner that triggers when you dead switch is on, have it play an animation on the dying event.

Killerslash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's not working, I tried, and it's still fade out death.
No explosion.

Ailius

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay. Use the selfswitch trick to immediately turn the boss invisible. Have the corner event find the boss' location. Then have it move the boss to some corner of the map, move itself where the boss was, then call the explosion animation on itself.

Killerslash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I confused, can you show me the way by using image? Or video?

Killerslash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's really important, guys. I want to know about the boss battle death explosion or any collapse, not like fade out. Anyone?

Ailius

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
And, now I need help.

I'm getting some bug with the hookshot that shows up rarely and locks the player out of the controls. If the player gets hit controls come back and they can move again.

I'm not surprised given all the other abusive things I'm doing with events, mixing Yanfly and Moghunter plugins, etc. I still haven't figured out the exact conditions which cause this bug.

I'm just wondering if there's a "that hookshot bug" that's better known.

Edit - A feasible guess so far was the tool duration was only 30 frames when the default setting was 155. Either way the thing seems to last 155 frames so having a different duration might be what causes the lockout.

Last edited:

Aandel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello
I use Mog's Crhono Engine, by pressing the Skills "W" button some of the MP costs are exchanged (?) !!! Does anyone know how to fix it?

Erro teocrantico.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.
All of the auditions for our game are so good, I'm so glad I'm not in charge of choosing completely. lol I just can't with some of them. I listen to them on repeat. XD
Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mezzy