Not open for further replies.

BestGuest

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone! I'm having a bit of a problem using Moghunters Chrono Engine - which I love and find very intuitive and easy to use. The problem is trying to get it to differentiate the Player character's walking animation and the custom sideview battle animation I have prepared.

My understanding is that I just have to name the files in the /img/characters folder to reflect the character slot, in this case $Hero01.png (or $charactername.png) I had figured I could have the standard walking sprite in the database assigned to the character, and rename my battler spritesheet to $Hero01.png - however, it seems like this spritesheet is shared with both walking and battling animations.

Is there any way I can get the game to separate these two spritesheets so that there's a walking one independent of the 'walking' spritesheet in battle? I guess I'm missing something?

Kurot

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, I need exactly the same thing. If I discover something I will come here to help you, but in the meantime if someone solves it, please help us.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@Kurot, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Please make a new thread with your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The snowy mountains in my game are finally done... what a crazy journey.
I participated in the official video event collection!
Well I am infinitely upset that I finally got a good idea... after the Touch the Stars game jam is pretty much over.

Gather resources to build a spaceship to escape the apocalypse! It would have been cool....
Thinking that if I get MZ, I'll work on a new Project. How about instead of just an RPG, I make it episodic, like an anime? You might even get fanservice. Oh, but I need the right costume for the character.
"but what even is an API??"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xshwarrior