Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've downloaded the Moghunter's Chrono Engine V2. However, the player is invisible...also in play test.

Does anyone know what can be the cause of that?

Invisible player.png

Last edited:

Ilithianeae

dont use my moo-cow face, please! ^-^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
maybe there is a comment in the chrono-engine where you can use "true/false" for making invisible or visible.
or your chara is invisible because the "player is invisible" is activated in the rpg maker system.

Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Ilithianeae Start player transparent is not on.
The player shouldn't be invisible in the editor. I find it really strange that it is.

I found a older Chrono Engine project on my harddrive. It's fine on there, so I ended up using that one. Just strange that it was invisible on the other one I had just downloaded.

Ilithianeae

dont use my moo-cow face, please! ^-^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hmmmm.... then i dont know it either. these two thinkings were the only ones i had after reading your post. ^-^

Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Ilithianeae Thank you for trying ^-^
I guess there's some sort of bug. I found the older project, so I I'll just use that one :LZSproud:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.
rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokerkoksszoparussiaespor