Alador

The Mage of Mythix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there fellow game devs, I just had a quick question about the specific Chrono Engine plugins used in the game Fractalis, as I looked up Chrono Engine and saw some unrelated, albeit interesting non-turn-based battle. So, could you assist me in finding which onen was used in Fractalis? I know already that MV3D is used to get the... well, the 3D effect, but I can't seem to find the Chrono Engine plugin(s). Many thanks!

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Always include RPG Maker in your searches. Pays to be specific in what you're looking for.

Far as I know, Moghunter is who you're looking for.

Alador

The Mage of Mythix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Sword_of_Dusk, yes, this is the page I've already found, but as far as I'm aware, to achieve something similar to the MV game Fractalis I'd need one of the optional plugins, like possibly ATBHud, ToolHud, BattleHud, or ActorHud.

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Right. But they're all there. Click on Plugins and Scripts, then select RPG Maker MV to get to his list of MV plugins.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I managed to review my previous lessons on Learn MV and fixed a lot of things. Yay! :kaopride:
I've decided "Attack on Equestria" should be released first... hence this new ARG channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKiUI8xOVx9dsF4kRXUmxw
Check it out, and subscribe! The ARG will lead up to the video game. It's not a creepy game, but I just thought it should follow ARG standards.
For anyone interested in my project M - i finally made a gamethread about it :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arsyloth