Chungsie's Poopy World of Battlers...

Discussion in 'RPG Maker VX/Ace Resources' started by chungsie, Jul 29, 2016.

1. chungsie

chungsie Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Ok. I want to appologize to the mods for using the word Poopy, if that is not allowed, feel free to alter the thread's name, no explanation needed :)

I am terrible at pixel art without a template... And I need a lot of battlers no one has made yet, like A LOT. I have made some with pencil/pen and paper, cut them out to place on transparent background, and resized to 225 pixel height proportionally. I can't guarantee it will be the right size for your projects, but you are more than welcome to resize/scale in gimp or other software.

I would say they are public domain, as they do not offer anything extremely unique to my project, or maybe they do? but hey, I don't like the idea of owning them, go figure. :)

Humans:

Soldiers:

Hoplite Spear and Buckler

Parthian Archer

Roman Hastati

Thracian Swordsman

Please provide credit if it is used in your project, for commercial games please offer me a free copy of your game so I cans battles them all. Those are my only requirements, I know I said it is open source, but we should not promote claiming works not of our own.

So anyways, I'm going to get back to drawing something, need to decide exactly what though, maybe a Sarmatian? Hope you enjoy. :)  (Feel free to message me if you need something not made yet, and I will see as to what I can do.)

Joronjo, Dymdez and Amysaurus like this.