Status
Not open for further replies.

KaiserTrigger

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Does anyone have a ready to use Sprite Sheet of Circusman.exe from the Battle Network series?

I need one for a scene in a game I'm making. It's really hard for some reason to find one.

Something with sprites like these but in the format for RPG Maker.

I don't have the sprite skills to arrange such a mess.

[Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If that is a ripped resource, then you are unlikely to get anyone to help you.  All you could hope for is another circus master which could then be edited to look more like what you want.  If it's possible to download it legitimately, that would be a different matter.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't have the sprite skills to arrange such a mess.
Where does the spritesheet in your post comes from? Who is the original artist, and why can't you ask him/her to provide that sprite in Ace format?
If that spritesheet is a ripped resource from those games, then it will be removed from your post - ripped resources are not tolerated here.

You can only ask for an artist to make a similiar sprite from scratch or from freely available resources.

(in that case, you may post a link to a reference but not post the reference directly here if it is a ripped picture.

Ninja'd by ksjp17 ;-)

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I really only need his sprite. Not the circus tent. I need his sprite to use on a map. A stationary fixed sprite.
Did you see my PM?

What you want to do is edit your original post. Click the lower right corner edit button and change the post to a request for a VX Ace sprite similar to a circus master. =]

Did you see the clown sprite? What could be done to edit that sprite to make him closer to what you want? =]

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Asking for or providing RIPs is not allowed.  Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)
I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloojacie