Citali's Art Workshop, specifically character busts and such.

Ak0i

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Eh i'll hold onto the drabbles I've already made then until you provide the missing details.

Adorbs! What are their ages and the relationship between them? Setting?

Pretty close in age, bout 16-17! Childhood friends, often found bantering with each other but always have each others backs~
Generic fantasy with high magic, however Fern can't use magic! Aithne's specialties are fire and teleporting (often pumpkins) and Fern is your average sword and shield wanna-be knight. They both lived in a small farming town hidden in the woods until story happen and they go off on an adventure, like most people do!

Bernkastelwitch

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you have a free slot I do have one character I would like to get a sketch of. I even have a small image reference I made with Gaia if that may help too.

Citali

Simp hard for ZHONGLI
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENG
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If you have a free slot I do have one character I would like to get a sketch of. I even have a small image reference I made with Gaia if that may help too.
Sure. Read the instructions and give me details. Ah but not to be used outside of RPG MAKER. Icons and shiz, okay.
Pretty close in age, bout 16-17! Childhood friends, often found bantering with each other but always have each others backs~
Generic fantasy with high magic, however Fern can't use magic! Aithne's specialties are fire and teleporting (often pumpkins) and Fern is your average sword and shield wanna-be knight. They both lived in a small farming town hidden in the woods until story happen and they go off on an adventure, like most people do!
a1.pnga2.pnga2.png
What are hands

Last edited:

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice work...

Ak0i

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awww thank you so much~!!! Absolutely love how you drew them~ <3
Amazing work! :kaojoy:

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, if you still have any positions open, would you be willing to sketch a couple of my characters?

Merric
Skin color: White
Hair Style: Blue hair, that covers his right eye, red eyes
Outer and inner clothes: Main clothing is mostly black "adventure clothing", with a yellow scarf. Clothing was largely based on Isaac from Golden Sun, which I included in the references below.
Other: Heir of the archmage, with perhaps a bit too much confidence in his abilities because of it. Has been best friends with Maria since childhood.

Maria
Hair Style: Long brown hair, brown eyes
Outer and inner clothes: One other note, she's part of a fictional race in my project known as Millby (mostly just my take on elves, with the main difference being a pair of sheep, cinnamon bun looking horns, and ears).
Other: An aspiring cleric in training. Generally pretty shy and reserved, but becomes much more outgoing while with Merric.

Attachments

• $2Maria.png
    $2Maria.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 1
  • $2Merric.png
    $2Merric.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Gs-isaac.jpg
    Gs-isaac.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 2

Citali

Simp hard for ZHONGLI
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENG
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oui oui
an hour long
Hey, if you still have any positions open, would you be willing to sketch a couple of my characters?

Merric
Hair Style: Blue hair, that covers his right eye, red eyes
Outer and inner clothes: Main clothing is mostly black "adventure clothing", with a yellow scarf. Clothing was largely based on Isaac from Golden Sun, which I included in the references below.
Other: Heir of the archmage, with perhaps a bit too much confidence in his abilities because of it. Has been best friends with Maria since childhood.

Maria
Hair Style: Long brown hair, brown eyes
Outer and inner clothes: One other note, she's part of a fictional race in my project known as Millby (mostly just my take on elves, with the main difference being a pair of sheep, cinnamon bun looking horns, and ears).
Other: An aspiring cleric in training. Generally pretty shy and reserved, but becomes much more outgoing while with Merric.
I see I see, don't feel like even using flat colors at the moment.aw4a.pngaw4.pngaw4o.pngaw4p.pngsol 19.pngyeet 4.png
session after waking up is not recommendeddy2.pngdy.png

Last edited:

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are cool...Keep it up!!!

Last edited:

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I did as best as I could with a drawing of Drizzt with his scythe, faces, etc. [I hope this gives you an image of what Drizzt looks like] can't wait to see the final drawing of Drizzt...

Attachments

• IMG_20210113_161826.jpg
    IMG_20210113_161826.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20210113_161915.jpg
    IMG_20210113_161915.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20210113_161932.jpg
    IMG_20210113_161932.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210113_161954.jpg
    IMG_20210113_161954.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 9

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These aree all looking great. As for the bear thing - their about seems a bit too elongated - but other then that they are great!

If you still have room and desire I would like to request one myself :)

Citali

Simp hard for ZHONGLI
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENG
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
These aree all looking great. As for the bear thing - their about seems a bit too elongated - but other then that they are great!

If you still have room and desire I would like to request one myself :)
Oh I know. I always notice all the mistakes but it serves as practice while at the same time messing around with OCS.

Sure, give me details.

Citali

Simp hard for ZHONGLI
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENG
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So, I did as best as I could with a drawing of Drizzt with his scythe, faces, etc. [I hope this gives you an image of what Drizzt looks like] can't wait to see the final drawing of Drizzt...
I believed you said it was 'Anti-gravity hair'. Like these, choose one. Painted green so you could look at the styles.fffd.pngfffd2.pngfffd3.png

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh I know. I always notice all the mistakes but it serves as practice while at the same time messing around with OCS.
haha yeah I figured - the nose thing just stood out at me since the rest is actually very good and bear-like xD

Anyway this is my guy, he is M.
he is a fledlging detective during the Victorian/industrial age (high sherlock and/ore Hercule Poirot vibes lol)
This is my own sketch of him so far
Prot.png

interesting to see what you dow ith him xD

Citali

Simp hard for ZHONGLI
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENG
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
haha yeah I figured - the nose thing just stood out at me since the rest is actually very good and bear-like xD

Anyway this is my guy, he is M.
he is a fledlging detective during the Victorian/industrial age (high sherlock and/ore Hercule Poirot vibes lol)
This is my own sketch of him so far
View attachment 175576

interesting to see what you dow ith him xD

ooooooooooooh Agatha~ what type of trousers does he wear? give me the era if possible since i'm not familiar with steam punk.

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ooooooooooooh Agatha~ what type of trousers does he wear? give me the era if possible since i'm not familiar with steam punk.
Victorian age - industrial Age... So between 1830 and 1930 it all goes.
Ill leave everything else up to you :D

Citali

Simp hard for ZHONGLI
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENG
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This will be interesting! I'll update this post with the doodles in a bit/while then.

Update:
I read alot. Quite a lot.

Decided to add mecha to the ever growing list of things to learn.

So @Finnuval

ah I'm drawing blanks here. Usually if there's not enough chara info or another chara with them I do 3rd person view, like snippets of their lives. Problem with M is that I have no idea what type of Manic Sherlock/Robert Jr/Agatha he is to judge the state of his flat. So either need more info or another chara of yours. The only things i can do is ikemen him or make him into memes.ertyjuk.pngertyjukjl.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Holy cow... work is demanding and I'm back in college. I'm kind of scared of my dad right now after the incident, but at least I don't live with him all the time. Anyway, working on Fandom Scouts and my FNAF character set. The FNAF sprites are actually going to be used in the game... unfortunately the enemy sprites are FNAF World traces, so no sharing those.
The honeymoon period is over with Cyberpunk 2077, It sadly doesnt live up to the hype, pretty graphics arent everything (especially when I cant even do something as simple as changing the radio station over!). Replaying Breath of the wild has reminded me what a good game really looks like, plus that one has good glitches!....
Ami

Maybe...a Drinkable Water Plant or something?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siegfried