QuackNeptune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm starting a new game set in a modern/semi-futuristic city and I need a background that could be used for rooftop areas. If someone could possibly point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. :)

QuackNeptune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I need another resource but I feel like it's too early for me to make another topic, so I'll just put my request here. I need a sprite that looks like steam shooting out to hurt the player (preferably for all 4 directions, if possible) and I don't currently know where I might find it or even if it exists.

Also, I'm planning on making more of an action RPG and I was wondering if anyone knew any scripts that may help me. I know I at least need something to show the character's HP outside of battle (because there probably won't be any battles, at least not in the typical RPG sense) and possibly something to make the character throw a weapon (unless that's possible without scripts, in which case I don't know how to do it). I'm using VX Ace, btw. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

2021 has been the runner-up for the worst year of my life. 2015 may take that title, but '21 is pushing it. Excuses really don't justify how much of a jerk I've been this year to a lot of people.

I'm sorry. I don't intend to be a jerk forever, but I'd rather back up my intent with actions, not words.
"Another hundred habaneros... a teaspoon of tumeric... and a heaping helping of nitroglycerin!" The kitten in a chef's hat laughed maniacally as the pot he was stirring promptly exploded.
Woot got a promotion and a pay rise ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ now I'm set.
does anyone feel like explaining to me the difference between simulation and emulation? you have my full permission to be as pedantic as you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhumanbox