Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm glad you're still doing work on this and the art style is looking quite a bit better! Looking forward to trying out the new demo when you are done with your reconstruction.

RomVHS

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
This sounds like a cool game, I love the vibe and will definitely stay tuned. I wish you the best of luck on your project. The revamped art looks fantastic!

AbstractMan

Forever lost in the Tea Room of Despair
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nothing like a midnight drive to leave reality behind…

Capture.PNG

All of the new non-character related art assets for chapter 1 have been complete, as well as much of chapter 2’s! Chapter 1’s grand rerelease draws sooner than I thought, and chapter 2 is going very quickly. Much of this will be quality over quantity, as the game does not offer much in the way of time sink gameplay or grinding. Dungeons are nary a thing, but with the tactics nature of our battle system the fights you do find your way into are often brutal, require tactics, and can be time-consuming. Needless to say, your runtime of these chapters may vary!

In the meantime, enjoy some of the new character remodles.

char_ally_diablo2x.pngchar_ally_sarah2x.png

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This sounds like a cool game, I love the vibe and will definitely stay tuned. I wish you the best of luck on your project. The revamped art looks fantastic!

Definitely try it out. It's very unique in some aspects and well done. He does some different things I've never seen done in an RPG before and makes it work and it doesn't feel too "gimmicky." I've noticed often times that when people try to be different to be different it doesn't turn out very well but this game does.

Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll be also looking forward to playing the new demo. You immediately picked my interest by intoning these ancient (but not forgotten) spells: Dream Web, I Have no Mouth and I Must Scream and old Fallouts :rock-left:B):thumbsup-right: It's great to see your art improving, carry on!

AbstractMan

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Obscure spell summoning is what I do! At least someone else who appreciates those obscure but incredibly atmospheric things! Also, my art did not get any better. Still, my project did attract an amazing pixel artist who has an oddly similar taste in trash covered, ultra-violent, 80’s infused cyberpunk. How I found this kinda person, I have no idea, but it gives me more time to script and write.

Also, the optional cyborg companion/enemy/stranger has a face now :D

CSPortrait.png

ADMtn

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looking good. Huge leaps.

AbstractMan

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heya folks! Want to see what we have been working on? Well, my artist made a lovely teaser for a music festival a few weeks back that should help illuminate this! Enjoy, and like the game be warned as the trailer shows some over-the-top comic violence.

AbstractMan

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How much clutter is too much clutter? Trick question! Can never have enough clutter!

Some of the new maps we have been working on.

1620783796851.png

1620783862603.png

ADMtn

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You've really polished the visuals. Looking good.

AbstractMan

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! The artist who joined my team is fantastic. He really captures the essence of clunky rusted filth that I do so love. Gone are my old garrish eyesores.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Playing my game to improve my game. (Totally not procrastinating)
Hope he recovers fast :|
Looks like it's functional:
It's a common thing to forget eating &drinking while you are working concentrated, right?
If I had discovered RPG-Maker before moving together with my girlfriend, I'd have died of dehydration a long time ago.
Ami
trying to change my picture & got screwed up...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryweuu