Haven Frost

Mr.Frost
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Here are 2 Claptrap designs I made, The yellow one is "CL4P-TP" and the red one is "Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap". I made them myself so please add me into your credits if you use them for commercial games. I am making there face grapics and more Claptrap sprites to add to my Claptrap collection. Thank-you and I hope you enjoy.

$INAC-CL4P-TP(VX&Ace).png

$CL4P-TP(VX&Ace).png

Haven Frost

Mr.Frost
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I hope I have posted this in the right place and if I did not I apologize in advance.

Wookiee420

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
what maker are they for? i really like them nice work, i dont see me using them currently but i like them :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Haven Frost

Mr.Frost
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I used the layout design from RPG maker Vx. I am working on a mv format seeing it is more popular now a days. I personally only use vx. I am also working on a boarder lands tile sets. 

Haven Frost

Mr.Frost
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
And thank you both, I was worried they didn't look good enough 

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Haven Frost, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Workshops is for those people who are offering their services to others and who take requests.  From what I can see, that is not your intent - you simply want to share the resources you have made.  However, before I move this, I just wanted to check that my understanding of your intention is correct, and that these are for VX and not for VXAce - I need to make sure they end up in the correct section of Resources.  Could you confirm, please.

Thanks.

EDIT

I know you've tagged it with all engines, but, for example, these won't work in XP (one of your tags) because XP requires 4 columns for sprites, not 3.  MV is 48 x 48 and Ace is 32 x 32.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The end is near. The end is near. The MV era will be passed and people will look the forum about new RPG maker all days. ;_;[Election day all over again] Let accept that you will probably not what you want completely.
C&C Remastered comes out tomorrow! Hyped! Already have it preinstalled on Steam.
Its ironic, how often a person can have something smart to say, when their arrogance is originating from an internal vacuum where emotional intelligence belongs.
Parallax mapping is time consuming...
Let's purchase th... WAIT! Just in time ehehehe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsuna976