Jenova

Because you are...a puppet!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Forgive me beforehand, but this issue is making the inside of my skull ITCH.

So, my goal is to give the player a choice between two class paths to go down. This affects ALL party members and you can choose between Light and Darkness (not bad Darkness tho, just off the beaten path). I successfully implemented a 1st class change for the Light side.

I wanted a second Class Change for the light side, kinda like a adultish path. I cant seem to get this to work. The images always revert back to base class, even though the class changes and I feel like the Notebox tags are correct (I hope?).

What I've tried:
  • Having the 1st class change to the second class (images revert while class changes)
    • The Notetags where in the 1st class comment box for this one
  • Having the 1st class change back to base and then to 2nd class (same as above)
    • Notetags for both 1st and 2nd class in the base class comment box

P.S. Sorry if I dont know how to explain my situation, its difficult to put into words. I feel like I am going to need to provide ALOT of visual information because of this, so just let me know what you need and I will provide.

Itchy as hell,

Jenova

Fuchsilein

Devil Fox
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Let's start simple, please post the notetag of the 2nd Job Change which doesnt work for you

Jenova

Because you are...a puppet!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Let's start simple, please post the notetag of the 2nd Job Change which doesnt work for you

13-09-02.png

"Class 6" works for me, but Gladiator doesn't. It changes back to the pictured Face, Character and Battler.

EDIT: I FOUND OUT THE ERROR.

"Character", "Face" and "Battler" need to be grouped under others with like names.

Example:

<Class Gladiator Character> needs to be directly under <Class 6 Character> and not in a separate group like the above picture depicts.

God, this is annoying, but its how it works. :/

Thank you for trying to help! :)

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I tried to make a face portrait.
it's the first ever time I try something like this, hope it came out decently even if it was my first.
Sometimes I wanna thanks to my past self for learning how to draw _:3

what people think game making is like:
1643382734530.png
What game making is actually like:
1643382928058.png
SA72K_ATTACK.gifThe boss of an "illegal" cybercafe, leading his little gang fighting against an authoritarian government that censors games. I wonder which side will players pick. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stelarbree