Geo mancer is buff class
Samurai is class that has skills
that hit more then 9 times
Dancer is support class
Rune Master is class base on elements
Conjeur is class base states elements and power magic then mage
summoner is class use summon monster to battle with you for a turn or two
Ranger is class that can easy to find weakness for enemies
Dragoon is class use power full spear skills.
Dark Hero is black knight class
Cook is class that use items costs.
Princess is class that heal MP.
I am want have hard time thinking for skills for the class
i have idea for.

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to General Discussion. Thank you.

Please try to find a suitable forum to post in - this definitely has nothing to do with Archeia's resources.

AfroKat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All your classes have been done a billion times before, check what Triple A studios have released and use them as ideas. or just google cause everyone asks the same thing.

Aka: check Bravely Default 1/2/Second. Final Fantasy 3,4,5,6,9,10,12 etc etc

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
your descriptions are too short and inconsistent to even start discussing this.

at minimum you need a matrix that compares similar classes and lists there difference.

and sorry,
Gunner is defense class
Gunner as a defensive class???
A gun is among the strongest attack weapons, and a ranged fighter like gunner or archer usually has absolutely nothing on defense.

And that is just one example where your descriptions have gone wrong, there are others.

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
To be blunt, there is way too much you're asking for, and too little detail to start from, to really help you flesh this out into something that you're probably hoping for. If it were one or two classes you were having trouble builiding up, sure, we could help come up with good ideas to fill in the gaps... but I counted 18 classes and it would take days or weeks to build all those designs up for you from scratch.

My first thought, honestly, is that you're probably starting with way too many classes! Do you really need this many? Are you sure that all of these classes provide enough value to make a good combat team - for example, would a team made up of a Thief, Dancer, Geomancer, and Dancer really be able to take down enemies at all? And are you sure that all these classes are unique enough to justify being separated from each other instead of combined based on utility - for example, could you combine some subset of Rune Master, Mage, and Ranger to create a class that can find and then exploit enemy weaknesses? Could you combine Warrior, Samurai, and Monk (or Dark Hero or Dragoon) since their role in combat as well-balanced physical damage dealers would probably be very similar to each other? Or Clergy, Geomancer, and Dancer into a single support class?

Focus on the role you want a class to play in combat, or if you're really good, come up with a sharp vision in your head of what kind of "flow" or playstyle you want the class to have over the 2-4 turns that most combat encounters last. From there, you can figure out what kinds of skills, passives, or skill synergies you want each class to have. Don't forget that unless your party size is very big (6+ characters is a good break point), all classes should have some way to deal damage as this is the most essential function in RPG combat.

Let's say I wanted to combine your ideas of Geomancer, Dancer, and Princess to create a useful support class that handled most support functions except for healing and direct damage reduction (which might be provided by some combination of Clergy and Cook or even Clergy and Gunner), centered around the theme of buffs (meaning any positive state in addition to stat buffs). A kit for this support class might include:
  • A skill that deals damage to an enemy and gives a random buff to a random ally
  • A skill that improves an ally's ATK and MAG
  • A skill that improves an ally's DEF and MDF
  • A skill that gives an ally 100% chance to crit with their next attack or spell
  • A skill that gives an ally 100% chance to resist status effects for a short time
  • A skill that halves an ally's MP and/or TP costs
  • A skill that greatly improves an ally's AGI and gives them a 25% chance to act twice
  • A skill that gives an ally one extra hit with their basic attack skill
  • A skill that transfers all buffs from the user to another ally
  • A skill that transfers all buffs from another ally to the user
  • A skill that restores MP/TP to an ally dependent on the number of buffs that ally has on them
  • A skill that deals damage to an enemy dependent on the number of buffs on the user
  • A skill that cures one debuff on an ally for each buff that is on that ally
  • A skill that massively increases an ally's stats but also silences them
  • A skill that gives a (different) random buff to each ally
  • A skill that deals damage to an enemy and steals a buff that is currently on that enemy
  • A skill that consumes buffs on the user to restore the user's MP

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Good day human.

cfghjbfcxdfghj

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
engish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have skills
that hit all enemies and allies
i get a skill like minor move like in pokemon
also made a skill that make 20% cause to make the enemy get all statues in the gam

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it weird that i feel overwhelmed from reading codes that i wrote few months ago? Lol.

I dont even know where to continue!:hsad:
Ami
Gosh,I want to Play this Game Again one more again!

Seeing my Own Character & Kannono Once Again!
Tales_of_the_World_Radiant_Mythology_3_JPN_PSP-Coverart.jpg
I've been a bit to depressed to get work done on the game lately. Don't worry, I'll be okay.
LunarFlareStudios wrote on Solar_Flare's profile.
Hey, my name is Lunar Flare Studios, and you're Solar Flare? That's so weird!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Malca