Class Unlock when Skill is learned

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Radamanthis Degrazia, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Radamanthis Degrazia

Radamanthis Degrazia Villager Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Hi everyone, I'm new to rpg making and the forum and I've been busting my a** off trying to create a class system that allows me to unlock a certain class whenever an actor learns a skill/spell from his previous class. I'm using yanfly's class change core, subclass, skill core and skill learn core, alongside many other plugins and I can't quite figure out a way to do it. Is there a way or do I have to come up with a script just for that?

To ilustrate what I mean, let's say actor is a warrior and learn the skill shield mastery, that would unlock for him the class knight.

I have read that some people maneged to do something like this but with npcs and events, but that limits me a lot, since I'm planning on having actors join the party like in the game disgaea.

Can anyone shine a light on my problem?
    Thank you anyways!

2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Please give a link to the script/plugin you're using, we can't help you without reading it's options.

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

3. Silenity

Silenity Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV