Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Description of the Feature:
  • Just as the Actor Page, where we can select a Class which drives the Enemy stats, This will help adding more Dynamic Enemy.
  • Whereas there should be an option to select None (which is aslo default) as Enemy Class: if the someone want it the old way
  • Help create Monster Catching game, be better.
  • Enemies character (Walking image), apart from the SV battler; just as the Actor Character.
  • With the Option to leave it blank, for people who prefer it the old way.
  • Waking Enemy could be appear on Map walking just by default.
  • Dynamic Enemies.

Code for Implementation:
Sorry, I've no idea I'm not good at coding

Mockups:
Similar to the Class and Character Selection in Actor setup Page

Why is this feature good?
This feature is great because of the following:
  • We can make Enemies of the same levels as Actors.
  • Dynamic Enemies
  • Walking, Chasing Enemies
  • We can make Enemy gain Experience from Battle and also Level Up as the Actor battles them, so if the Actor rebattles the Enemy is still Competitive.

Possible issues with this feature?
Issues that might arise from this feature:
  • According to me no issue can arise as there will be an option to select None as Enemy Class, and Blank as Enemy Character

xDGameStudios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
I suggested talked this before in a previous post (not my post).
Making so that the Enemies have classes would be an awesome upgrade and not a so difficult one, from my point of view (I may be missing something though). The advantaged would be many: One could create weapons that are strong against certain types of enemies.... could create dynamic level monsters "choose your monster... choose the level you want and the monster would have a new set of states. (Here breaking stats limits would be necessary... we really don't want enemies to be stuck at 9999HP.

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think if it gets, implemented, it will boost the Popularity of RPG Maker, and opening more Possibilities to the Game makers, as it is the only Suggestion, with most Positive votes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

https://s12.directupload.net/images/200715/34vwhkoz.png Finally have a concept I am happy with, now I just have to decide wheather I really want to do it as vector art.
I just keep coming up with weird ideas, and then spend the time trying to make sense out of it.:kaocry:
Hi, Erm... My name is zozobie! I just had a snack.
Face masks are to be compulsory when inside shops in England from the 24th of July. People can be fined £100 if they fail to comply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3dprintindex