Classic Remastered OST from Games - Released Every Week!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Digimon World OST Remastered from classic video game music with better instruments! This time heroic ”Leomon's Theme”.

Switz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would love to hear what you can do with Zanarkand, from Final Fantasy X

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Mardek 1 OST music by Tobias Cornwall remastered with high-quality instruments! This time the remastered song is Enki's theme from Mardek Soundtrack!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Fully remastered Governance de Magi theme from Mardek Series! Experience Remastered Mardek OST inspired by Tobias Cornwall!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
At one winter day in Moomin Valley, from the Moomin TV Series. Beautiful, yet tragic winter music from Moomins Remastered.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
A new Remastered Song from Digimon World OST! This time we go to Inner Ice Sanctuary and explore the snowy atmosphere by Koji Yamada, remastered by eluukkanen!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Remastered song for Rohoph with quality instruments from Mardek 1 OST!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Digimon World Remastered Music with quality instruments! This time a track with mystery and mist, Misty Trees Day Theme.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A

Listen this new Remastered Factorial Town Day theme from Digimon World 1.

Digimon World had a level that was interesting in many ways. So close to the File City, yet you only entered it later while playing the game. It was the Factorial Town. Digimon there were going by theme of technology. It was unsettling place with full of machine, sewers, factories and digimon like Andromon and Mumemon. Memorable part of it also was the music. I added tentomon to the thumbnail as it fits with factory environment.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
I like that kinda jazzy mechanical electrical tune. ^^

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I just remastered Final Fantasy 1 Music with orchestral instrument. You like how this sounds? I would be interested remastering full OST with this style.

In Final Fantasy 1 every town has a very calming and welcoming peaceful theme made by Nobuo Uematsu. Melody is very sweet and calming. Adventurers can talk to citizens, go to shops and rest before going to another dungeon. I made so that the Final Fantasy 1 Town music in this remake still has the feel, but is upgraded to new high quality instruments.

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Voitko tehdä Remasteroinnin Uuno Turhapuro Muuttaa Maalle pelistä? Vanhaa kunnon piippaus musaa.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Voitko tehdä Remasteroinnin Uuno Turhapuro Muuttaa Maalle pelistä? Vanhaa kunnon piippaus musaa.

Haha, en tiennyt että Uuno Turhapurosta oli peli olemassa! :D Pakko jakaa tätä eteenpäin!

Currently I have a very tight schedule and I only take commission requests on new remastered tracks. I have a made a few remastered tracks with that style.

Music From Mardek 2 OST Remastered! Memory with brand new instruments.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A

Remastered music for Snufkin from 60s moomins. 1960s moomin tv series had a pretty good moomin music made for Snufkin.

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Digimon World Secret Beach Cave with remastered instruments! Download and listen the full Digimon World OST down below

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
MARDEK 1 OST Remastered - Goznor
Mardek Music from area of Goznor! Tobias Cornwall's Music of Mardek Remade with quality instruments for Goznor Village!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
(srry for the double post) accident

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Now remastering Daggerfall Soundtrack

New Daggerfall Dungeon Music remastered with quality instruments! This time Dungeon Music for most Daggerfall dungeon areas.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If a person becomes voluntarily missing, does it cause the butterfly effect?
normal_water_is_fine.jpg

Just going to use stationary water for the randomized maps. Sure, particles would look cool... But this is about compromising and not spending countless hours making the perfect water particle for each set piece with water. :kaoswt:
Maybe I should get rid of the Banish ability in my game. It's a non-elemental spell that doesn't even appear in the magic chart. It's only there because my Elementalist doesn't use light or dark magic. It only effects summoned creatures.
ScreenShot_5_18_2022_0_37_0.png
I've been redoing all of the major areas in my game. starting with a place called Century Park. thankfully because all of the locations are distorted memories, I can make these places pretty abstract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
logicspice2