SilverStorm

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hiya,

I'm looking for a plugin that adds a clean fade between maps (imagine just the normal black transfer but without the black part, just fading into eachother).
now I'm thinking this can be done by taking a temporary screenshot and using this as an image to fade over, but I'm not sure whether this is possible/ a good way to do it?

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hiya,

I'm looking for a plugin that adds a clean fade between maps (imagine just the normal black transfer but without the black part, just fading into eachother).
now I'm thinking this can be done by taking a temporary screenshot and using this as an image to fade over, but I'm not sure whether this is possible/ a good way to do it?
Like such?
If so then I can further enhance the plugin ;)

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the transfer is nice, but I think, fading the screen in the same time to the transfered
area is what he really means, you snap the background and splitsecond to the next
map area, but I think it's possible if you enhance though, seems cool.

SilverStorm

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
the transfer is nice, but I think, fading the screen in the same time to the transfered
area is what he really means, you snap the background and splitsecond to the next
map area, but I think it's possible if you enhance though, seems cool.
Yup, that is exactly what I mean

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

thats it, i 've had it, I will NOT promote my game as a "retro RPG" when its done, i have in the past but it is literally the first thing on every rpg maker game description to the point that you'd think the sales pitch came with the RTP. I refuse to use that angle.
My memory is embellishing the quality of NES era game assets :/ .... I need to stop comparing my work to somthing that was groundbreaking decades ago. Especially since its not as good as I seem to keep remembering it to be.
I finally found something that pleased me to organize my tasks. :)
I am thinking about redoing my portfolio video...
Degica has great discounts now on Steam too. MV & MV DLCs, VX Ace & VX Ace DLCs, and some DLC for MZ with a 10% discount. So if you are missing something, you can catch up now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spoonmaster12