Clickable Picture that can trigger Common Events and which can be shown or hidden with Conditions?

Lex1253

Ace Defective
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! As I stated in the title I am looking for/am asking for a plugin that allows the player to interact with pictures via clicking on them. The reason I can't use Events for this is because this will be a User Interface that will be visible on the map.

It will act like a phone in the way that when you click an app icon the current screen will be replaced (using a Switch or Variable Condition) by the corresponding app, and when you click the Home "button" once it will close the app and when you click it the second time (this will be a different picture, in the same place, same image, different Common Event) it will close the entire phone UI.

One solution might be to modify Aloe Guvner's Virtual Buttons Plug-in to allow for Conditions to manipulate the buttons, like SRD's HUD Maker.

I have a rough draft of this using Aloe Guvner's Virtual Buttons and DPad Plug-In, but the problem with it is that all the buttons are linked to the Control Button and they can't be manipulated with Conditions. Don't be fooled. I am looking for this sort of effect, but this does not work for my purposes.

Even if you cannot provide a custom plug-in or a modification to the Virtual Button's plug-in I'd like to know your suggestions on how I can fix this dilemma.

Thank you in advance, Lex.

Edit: I am aware of the YEP Plug-in, but I can't use that for this project.

Attachments

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you might want to look at this one (picture common event)

Lex1253

Ace Defective
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you might want to look at this one (picture common event)

Naturally, I forgot to mention I can't use the YEP plug-ins... Even though they're really cheap, I'd rather not have to spend money... Sorry for that.

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If don't want to use Yep plugins, try the Triacontanne option(it's always my first option!). He(or she) has a picture clickable plugin too.
PictureCallCommon.js
Here is the site of the author.

Lex1253

Ace Defective
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! I'll have to throw it through Google Translate, though! I'll do that in a bit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I based this on the armor of Actor 1_7 of the RTP. Hair is from Derex and Sythian Bard.
Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jubacard