hppyniss

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi @Celianna -- I absolutely adore your Ancient Dungeons base set, and finally had enough in my budget to pick it up at the RPG Maker Web store. However, it looks like a bunch of the image files have been cut off. I have re-downloaded my order a few times, and this happens each time. I'm attaching an image here to illustrate. Any ideas on what's causing this?

Thanks so much!

clipping issue.JPG

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, I just checked my copy and that is what that sheet should look like. However, it looks like perhaps you have your grid set to 48 x 48, which is MV size. Ancient Dungeons were created for Ace, therefore work on a 32x32 grid.

hppyniss

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks, @mlogan! I'm mostly using this tilesheet in parallax maps in MV (which is why I have my photoshop grid set to 48x48), but may switch to VXAce eventually.

I can see, now, how some of the pieces along the bottom of the tilesheet should fit together. We can totally close this thread out! :blush:

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's how it should look like :)

If you were concerned about the bottom part of the image, those are separate tiles for the railings of the stairways. I had to play a bit of Tetris to get them to fit in the sheet, since it's a 32x32 grid.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

5 months and no progression at all, i love me.
1.6 update incoming with quality breakthrough! :kaoluv:

1643254634071.png
I might try the mechanical bull at the fair on Friday... for one of the challenges, if you stay on for two minutes, you win $200. I might give that a try and see if I win--I'm pretty good at holding on to things.
Remaking a more streamlined version of my Remote Move map skill in MZ, just one switch and one variable to handle everything. If you seen the Move skill in Golden Sun before, moving far away items with your mind is pretty cool

MZtestRemoteMove.gif
I don't want to brag or anything but I was entertaining a woman the other night. I told her jokes while she bandaged my foot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dracoonix