[CLOSED]Art/Game's Anime-Wannabe realistic Portrait!

Reese

Wretched Art Prince
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These stuff are just perfectly awesome! How I wish I could draw just like that *sniffle*

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
These are lovely. I'm not too sure if I'll want portraits restricted to just the gameplay menus in the future of not, but I'll consider you.

JoePie

of Art/Game
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
Sorry everyone I'm super busy with project linked below over the month. Now I'm free this is opening again.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/465490/

@RocketKnight, absolutely! Expect the drawing in a few days time! Or is it done by other already?

@Reese, Thanks man! You don't need to wish though, everyone get better by draw more!

@BloodletterQ, Yeah gameplay is more vital than art itself this I can agree no more!

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey, @JoePie! Would you be willing to make something even if it wasn't for an actual project or is that a hard-set rule? I see you did so for my online buddy NeoFantasy. I mostly want to see your interpretation of one of my drawings. Maybe grab something for use later as a profile pic. A bust would be awesome but if you are busy a face is fine to; no rush on this either.

Anyway, if you choose to accept this request here's the details; this was from a project that I cancelled so I'll use the original name I selected for the character and etc...

Character name: Cade Dreadmyre

Traits/Description: A young 20 something year old battle prodigy who aspired for the greater part of his childhood to be a good and just soldier. He is now a General and leads the elite swordsman based unit of his kingdom's millitary; the Edge Knights. However the harsh training and realities of being exposed to war have left him a shell of the person he once was, Cade has become indifferent to most things acting in situations as an ideal soldier would. He's forgotten the biggest reason he wanted to become a soldier in the first place; to above all be a good person that stands up for all people that cannot do so themselves.

Pic: 

Additional notes: Armor is a deep midnight black that reflects light easily with red stripes along the sides; it is only a breastplate so it doesn't cover the arms. He wears an undershirt dyed blood-red to prevent showing blood stains acquired from battle. Has an expression that seems devoid of feeling as if he were a machine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shuji

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Alright @RocketKnight& @Shuji, here you goes the sprite!

Hey man! Thanks a lot again for your work!

I have only 2 things to say, I don't like the expression of his face very much, I don't know, it's too bland. 

And I don't want the clothes to look too much like an armor, maybe more like a uniform. Like the other guy you made for me 

Do you think you can change those things? 

JoePie

of Art/Game
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
Of course @Vox Novus, I will proceed to Cade once I clear out current stack of request!

@Shuji, sorry for late reply, been busy working on some issue after upgrading to ver1.3. I will make some changes to his expression so he looks more lively, as for the armor, to be honest the only reason I added the armor is the Fire Emblem reference you show me XD So yeah I will change it in no time. By uniform guy you mean good ol'Durgas?

Shuji

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yep, just like Durgas ;)  

JoePie

of Art/Game
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
@Shuji! Here you go the soldier with uniform! I make it the same as Durgas (UNIform wink), but take off a shoulder armor so Durgas looks more like a General or Capt' to him! Also make his expression harsher, more like a soldier now.

Unknown2.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Vampire Vox! Here you go Cade! I didn't change much of your design, just add some of my style in it! Also drew him not that pale, and bolder due to his strong en-durability.

Unknown3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shuji

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Way better now! Thanks :D :D  

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@JoePie Very, Cool; thank you. It shall be cherished :)

Saneterre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hello JoePie,

I'm very impressed with your work so I'd like to make a request.

1. Game Title (and link?): the legends of Saneterre - The fall of the angels : link here
  2. Character name: Heimdall
  3. Character trait and description: a young and powerful 16 year old boy who wants to become a great soldier. He is the main character of my game. You can see how he looks in-game with the link just below.
  4. Additional notes: here is a link to how my character looks in game : here. I would like to have a bust of him with your style. It would be great for artwork purposes and also for some in-game stuff (I'm thinking of the ending credits in particular, but also possibly the title screen). If it could not be front view, but a little on the side, it would even be better (but front view is also ok).

Thank you very much for your time. I really appreciate this.

JoePie

of Art/Game
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
Hey @Saneterre, sorry for late reply, been months since I last visit this forum. Unfortunately I had to close this thread up to concentrate on my own game. But you're the first on my list if I ever reopen the thread again! Cheers!

Saneterre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hey @Saneterre, sorry for late reply, been months since I last visit this forum. Unfortunately I had to close this thread up to concentrate on my own game. But you're the first on my list if I ever reopen the thread again! Cheers!
Thanks a lot ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am feeling better about my update schedule, I feel like I am actually getting consistent work done even if it isn’t big updates.
It's a joy to work on a well-made map. I am not regretting this commission in the least!
I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lavdiasmylove