Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have been trying to edit a face to show the eyes closed, and tbh, it looks awful, no matter how I try and do it.

Would someone be able to do this for me?
Here is the image in question.

eyes for editing.png

Thanks.

p0_boy

anti-kumbaya
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i don't know if this is any better than what you were making, but...

2d26qrn.png

hope this helps.

Reactions: Kes

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@p0_boy I've had to tweak it a bit to soften the edges out, but it gave me a very good base to work from, so thank you very much.

TheSorcerer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
LOL, was a joke at the time. But go for it :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Learning about how trademark works for game titles has given me new understanding about another reason why AAA developers/publishers sometimes reveal new games as "Project XXX" as a working title instead of the actual title. The cutthroat world of trademarks and IP trolls gets rougher every year as the pool of available titles for (legally safe) use shrinks due to the limitations of language.
how does everybody even finish anything

i have like 5 projects in the backburner and it's just so sad that i probably won't get to finish all or maybe even any of them
Did you know that 90% of people in the world use the number in their sentence as they see fit?
It's been a long time since I was here but I have a lot of updates... btw I am teaching again about game programming and game design in some schools here in Brazil hahahaha It's good to see kids and teens learning this kind of thing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Majo_Ellen