Puffer

creator of a game that doesnt exist yet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This workshop is closed! Thank you for awesome support. Form now, I will open a Commission Shop :)

Lord Balen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, I was wondering if I could commission a small, modern bedroom map?
Let me know if you're open or not.

BlitzMalachite

The Masterminded
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My request :kaojoy:

Map name: A house (For my game).

Engine: MV

Map size: My screen resolution is the same as @jupitersdaugther. So I would like something that matches and fits into the screen resolution.

Titleset: If your parallax mapping. First seed material house tiles please! :) (If you don't have it. Then shame on me)

Puffer

creator of a game that doesnt exist yet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My request :kaojoy:

Map name: A house (For my game).

Engine: MV

Map size: My screen resolution is the same as @jupitersdaugther. So I would like something that matches and fits into the screen resolution.

Titleset: If your parallax mapping. First seed material house tiles please! :) (If you don't have it. Then shame on me)
oops I should have changed the title, the workshop is closed for now!!! Thank you for your interest!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milancete