Munkee

Electric Angel
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello to all reading this. I'm currently developing a freeware title called Legend of the Sages, a semi-serious fantasy RPG where eight silly friends are plunged into a world-saving adventure against their will. As you saw in the title of this post, We've been needing a logo for this game. Unfortunately, none of us on the development team are very good at logo design, nor do we have $200+ to spare to hire professionals, so we're reaching out to the RPG Maker community for help. We need a logo which includes the title of the game and, if possible, a more polished version of the following image:
SagesSymbol.png

This image is the symbol of the Sages, the protagonists within the game, so it would be good to have their symbol be somehow incorporated into the logo alongside the game title. The colour scheme should contain green (similar to the green on the above image), black, and possibly gold. The logo can be done in either a more standard style or pixel art, either one is fine by us. Just as long as it looks good and meets what we need.

If you have any questions, and/or would like to provide your logo design skills, please feel free to reply to this thread or contact me through private messages. I may not respond immediately, but I will as soon as I can. In PMs, we can discuss any questions you may have, as well as more person-specific things, such as style, estimated time and, if you charge for your services, a reasonable payment (we're a pretty poor team). Thank you in advance, and have a great day!

Miss Nile

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Egyptian Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ahh for some reason, the image isn't showing up for me. It's giving a broken link. ^^; If you can fix it, maybe I can give this a go. :)

Munkee

Electric Angel
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ahh for some reason, the image isn't showing up for me. It's giving a broken link. ^^; If you can fix it, maybe I can give this a go. :)
Huh, that's odd. Here, does it show up now?
SagesSymbol.png

(And just to be sure, here it is again with a different source link)
Sages_Symbol.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

normal_water_is_fine.jpg

Just going to use stationary water for the randomized maps. Sure, particles would look cool... But this is about compromising and not spending countless hours making the perfect water particle for each set piece with water. :kaoswt:
Maybe I should get rid of the Banish ability in my game. It's a non-elemental spell that doesn't even appear in the magic chart. It's only there because my Elementalist doesn't use light or dark magic. It only effects summoned creatures.
ScreenShot_5_18_2022_0_37_0.png
I've been redoing all of the major areas in my game. starting with a place called Century Park. thankfully because all of the locations are distorted memories, I can make these places pretty abstract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinseltownie