FREE [CLOSED] Looking for voice actors (short phrases) - Horror game similar to FNaF | Mystery Souls 2

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Engine:

Rpg Maker MV

Sypnosis:

The game is about a father who is trying to solve his daughter's case on his own because the police cannot find the culprit. The father will have to work in a medical center where they are developing a cure for the drug that has left his daughter in a coma and other children. This cure is in the testing phase so they force people like the protagonist to inject the supposed cure, this causes hallucinations with the environment having to survive a number of 5 monsters that can attack at any time while doing their assigned job. How long are you able to survive?

The monsters in the game are Crelar, Skelat, Dathy, Snafon, and Elecbot. Each monster has its own personality and its own mechanics, the idea is to survive from these monsters in the same room while all attack at the same time but with different speed depending on the selected difficulty, as if that were not enough, the game has a mode called "6th difficulty", this difficulty changes the mechanics a bit so that the player uses less sight and more hearing, like playing blind. The mechanics outside of 6th difficulty are:

Crelar: This monster is a test puppet. He walks the hallways from left to right, uses radar to detect his movements and close the correct door. Be very careful because you can only close one of the two doors.
Skelat: This monster is made of flesh and bones and loves large spaces, that is why it will try to sneak through the ventilation to get to your room and finally kill you by staying as the owner of it. When you see his eye, use the flash of your mobile to make him go back.
Dathy: This plush is possessed. You cannot see him normally, but he creates hallucinations that can kill you. When you hear his laugh you should stay still and wait for the static on the screen to disappear.
Snafon: This monster is the fusion of a jester and a snake. Your goal will be to wind up the music box when it stops. Try to be quick, Snafon is the kind of monster who can't stand living without music.
Elecbot: This robot maintains the electricity of the building, it is located on the top floor. If the electricity runs out Elecbot will get very angry and will come down breaking the ceiling to kill you mercilessly.

The game contains jumpscares and for this I need the voices. The idea will be to use these voices after the jumpscare so that the player feels uneasy when hearing the voice. I'll be in charge of editing the voice myself.

The game is intended for an audience of teenagers and adults. It is not recommended for children under 12 years of age. It's on english and spanish. And yes, it is based on the famous Scott Cawthon game called Five Nights at Freddy's, based on the fan made called The Joy Of Creation, but in this project there is only one robot and it does not serve to entertain children far from it. (Sorry if I wrote something wrong, my english isn't very good).

Positions/Roles needed:

I need to give a voice to this monsters. I only need 3 phrases for each character.
  • Crelar: A male voice with a high-pitched, lively voice that shows madness.
  • Skelat: A male voice with a low-pitched, slow and calm.
  • Dathy: A female voice make it sound like a child. (Because the plush is possessed by a child)
  • Snafon: A female voice with a low-pitched. Same as Skelat, slow and calm.
  • Electbot: A male voice with a low-pitched, talk like a robot.
If you are interested you can contact me with a PM or contacto.suzugames@gmail.com

My roles:
  • Programmer
  • Writting
  • Mapping
  • Spriter
There is a friend helping me with art.

Last edited:

Zaeran

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd be interested in auditioning for Crelar. Is there a place where I could send a sample? Do you have some lines to read?

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd be interested in auditioning for Crelar. Is there a place where I could send a sample? Do you have some lines to read?
Thank you so much. You can send me the audios by gmail (contacto.suzugames@gmail.com) or by PM, these are the lines that I need:
From here, from there... You never know where I'm going to get into your room!
Those hallways are longer than you think, I'm sick of this!
Now you will be the test puppet... Hahaha!
It's probably that some lines aren't good because I'm not English, if you see something wrong let me know :kaoswt2:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is RPG Maker VX (rgss2) still relevant? xD
ZyCHqk2.png

Something about top-downs.
I have never felt so attacked by a tree before :LZSlol: it took 10++ hours to make but at least it looks pretty LOL

Untitled-1.png
now seems like the worst time for me to need a better computer with how much stuff is costing. that and I don't thing there's much else I can do to make MV run any better with what I have.
Sigh... to have some variety in this weather. More than just sun and rain and wind and thunder.
In the meantime, I've discovered that I'm slowly becoming fatigued from the many sleepless nights my neighbors cause. Or at least their dogs. Always barking at something.
I might need a day to just sleep and recharge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucifersatan2