[CLOSED] McSundae's Tile Workshop

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hello Guys,

i'm relative new to the mv scene but i'm creating my very own content from the beginning :D

Since i'm thinking about how to improve and monetize that skills i will need some practice with commisions.

With this shop i will focus on creating tilesets for RMMV.

That's why i opened this workshop ;-)

Everything within this shop will be entirely free of costs, but if you are satisfied and you're wanting to buy me a coffee i wouldn't say no :D

Additionally the created ressources will be published over here and will be free to use and edit within non-commercial games.

Some Samples - basically from my own game with my own tileset (Mapzoom 2x is used, Tiles are 48 x 48)

HOW TO REQUEST:

- detailed description of the tile you want.

- reference image

- reference of style (for example some Screens of Secret of Mana or what ever :D)

RULES:

- I am free to decline any request without any reason - this is a free shop and i'm doing everything just for fun atm

- Every created ressource will be free to use and edit within non-commercial games :D  If you wan't to go commercial talk with me, if the project looks nice i maybe allow it and maybe even create the ressources exclusively.

- Don't ask me every day how much progress i made

- 1 Person may request up to 3 Tiles at the same time

I don't know how long i will run this free workshop, so be quick if you need some unique tiles :D

Finished tiles

Desert Tiles:

Spoiler

Without Blur:

With Blur:

Crystals:

Train:

Last edited by a moderator:

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hey there RyanBram :D

Sure i want to help, but Cellianna Style at the Ancient Dungeon Set is pretty unique and hard to copy ;-)

But well - i tried something for a desert tile, i have it my casual pixel style and something with a little blur which should help make it look like celianna's tiles, but well, judge it yourself :D

Without Blur:

With Blur:

terrorchan

Literally a Gloop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow, hm! I have an idea?

Can I ask for a harp? Correctly sized to match MV sized sprites :)  

I think that would be a cute resource to have. No specific style. :)

Or you could do a crystal resource. For like a crystal cave dungeon. Not many resources for that. What you do with it I don't care, be creative! Here's a map example:

Either one is fine :)  

About style: I'm actually using Ancient Dungeons, but I know that's hard to replicate so I'm not going to ask you too. Whatever you feel comfortable with will work fine :)

I'd offer you something in return but you seem to be a jack of all art trades XD 

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
@terrorchan: Both wishes are on my list :D  Really interessting reference material, from what game is it? :D

I already have those crystals, but more are coming in that style  :D  (it was fun to do them ;) )

As already mentioned more crystals are coming - especially bigger ones :D

terrorchan

Literally a Gloop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Your art style is so cute ^-^ 

Im not actually sure what game that's from I just googled RPG crystal dungeon 

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
I'm happy you like my style :D  Right at the moment i was able to work on the bigger crystals :D

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of a Princess Seagull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@terrorchan: Both wishes are on my list :D  Really interessting reference material, from what game is it? :D
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky!

Also I really like these tiles, they look really good and your art style is so cute! I can't wait to see more from you  ;)

RocketKnight

Broke with expansive taste
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Can you try make the train?

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Well - i can definelty try this and it seems quite interesting! But it will probably take much further time then some standart tiles :D

Anyway i put it on my list, but will simply take a while ;)

gamer_girl09

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am trying to make a snowy mountain pass but i can't get it just right because some of the tiles won't cooperate... so basicly i just need the standard mv outside tiles but all snowy like

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
I finally was able to finish the train :)

@gamer_girl09 I don't know if you really need that, you got the needed rtp tile within Outside_A4

gamer_girl09

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know if you really need that, you got the needed rtp tile within Outside_A4
@McSundae I know, but with the auto tiles I can't achieve what i am going for that i could with the manual tiles.

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Sadly this thread has to be closed for a while - current work situation in the company i'm leading is to overwhelming and i simply don't have any time to accept more requests.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bartzfact0r