Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@BoredSoul You are correct but exceptions are made for specific things like important bits of information (like a shop being closed) in opening posts. I highlighted the specific section in question.

Do NOT use blue or red text in your posts. Blue and red text is used by moderating staff for mod actions to make sure people take notice of what they are saying. Exceptions are made for formatting in opening posts of Project Threads, Tutorial threads, Completed Script threads, and Resource threads if you need something to be very obvious like disclaimers or important instructions. (Since its an opening post, it shouldn't interfere with mod voice.)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just report posts if you see something needing attention.

@Plueschkatze Would you like this locked until you're ready to reopen?

@Vox Novus OP also used it not in the opening post, so yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Plueschkatze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
@mlogan yeah, pls do so, thank you.

Changed the usage of red.

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Closed at OP's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If there are any mods or admins online, could you please see about the re-translation pages for RPG Maker MV? They are all down :rsad:
Werewolf cons: you lose control of yourself once a month and could accidentally kill your friends. Vampire cons: no garlic bread. The choice is simple. Werewolf for sure.
2 huge market drops in 2 days. So glad I sold my non-dividend stocks about 2 weeks ago. And if the dividend ones drop heavily, hey more cheap stocks for me!
My tutorial is live! It covers using Yanfly's weapon unleash to replace the basic attack skill with a more dynamic version depending on which weapon type the actor has equipped. It also includes how to import a custom function used to generate a random number within supplied minimum and maximum values, used in the replaced skills, to give weapons a set damage range.
What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daiomed