CallMeKerrigan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, there. So I've gotten much much better at making and editing tiles since I've last posted and I really enjoy doing it. I just wanted to share the things I make.

Some rules: These are edits of RPGMaker MZ RTP (If I use other versions later on I will specify) so you have to own rpgmaker mz to use these and you can only use them in rpgmaker programs.

You don't have to credit me. You can credit "Kerrigan" or "CallMeKerrigan" but it's not required.

You're welcome to edit, post your edits, or repost or whatever. Commercial/non commercial, I don't really care, either.

So here's what I got so far:

Edits.png

WallEdits.png
90sStore.png
FloorEdits.png

Suggestions and ideas are welcome :) But it will probably take me an extremely long time as I just do these for fun.

Last edited:

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
nice... look forward to more. Piece of advice though on your choice of text color... those of us on dark mode and old eyes its hard to see the black text on the dark grey XD

CallMeKerrigan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@gothicvoid

thanks for letting me know! I’m a noob at formatting on forums haha I’ll try to fix that, don’t know what I did.

HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've always been a big fan of the vaporwave aesthetic. Would love to see more!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

not me baking a pie because i was inspired by celeste
Doing RPG Maker News for 10th April, 2021. :LZScheeze: (Improving on the thumbnails, by using assets from the day's news.)
Just discovering the forum.
Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in the OG game! Check it out:

At 2021, we are now farther from the 1980's than they were from the 1950's. Consider that the next time you long for a 1980's song, when you thought your grandpa's taste for 1950's music was "outdated".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blaze163