Code://510 - An Episodic Murder Mystery Adventure!

Tri_11

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
*Well-needed BUMP!*

10/10/14

This project is NOT DEAD! I've been away for quite a while due to some personal reasons, but I'm happy to confirm that the project is making a return!

A couple of changes have been made since this was posted, and I really like how things are coming along. I hope everyone looks forward to what I have to offer, and yes...To accommodate this bump I'd also like to announce that this topic will be receiving changes soon as far as Story, Characters, Gameplay features, and Screenshots are concerned. 

Thanks! 

Introduction!
 ​
CODE://510 is an episodic murder mystery adventure title inspired by games such as Alan Wake, Silent Hill, and the popular Shin Megami Tensei series. This is a reboot of a project that was on this at one point known as Dissociation Dead, after quite a bit of development hell this is now the end result! A newly built title with a brand new story, etc.​
 ​
Episodic Adventure? How is that going to be done?
 ​
CODE://510 is an episodic title in the style of Telltale's "The Walking Dead: The Video Game" with about 13 episodes (subject to change) planned at the moment taking the player anywhere from 25-30 of playtime for the completion of each episode.​
Hopefully with enough interest as the episodes release, their could possibly be a season two!
(I'm getting ahead of myself! xD) 

It's 10 mysterious, unsolved, and gruesome murders over the course of 5 days that will bring Detective William Graham to a small rural town only to uncover a dark secret. Upon his arrival to the first murder site of Anna Greene, a young woman venturing through Ridgevale's forest at night only to never return home, Graham is caught in a terrible car accident that almost ended his life.
Yet when he comes to his senses, he discovers he has somehow made his way into Ridgevale's forest...But something isn't right. 
It's raining, foggy, and the atmosphere is unnatural...Graham will soon discover that in this episode, he may possibly be in an alternate reality where his only method of self defense against any threats is to stay out of their line of sight.

At the same time, Graham must uncover the mystery behind the death of Anna Greene by searching for clues vital to
the investigation.

• While the overall concept behind the gameplay has not been finalized, here is what to possibly expect!
  • A 30 minute (approximately) episode experience per episode!
  • This is a game where combat doesn't exist, it's about staying out of the enemy's sight, avoiding traps, etc.
  • Search for clues of the murder victim and put the pieces together to uncover the mystery behind their death!
  • A game changing choice system! While the ending remains the same, the options you choose will change up course of the game! Hopefully providing a different experience up until the very end!  

William Graham

It's 10 murders over the course of 5 days that brings Graham to the small town of Ridgevale
in-order to bring closure to the madness. Though upon his arrival, he is faced with a terrible incident
that lands him in the beginning of what could almost be a nightmare. 

Anna Greene

The murder victim of episode 1. She was last scene strolling through the forest of
Ridgevale where many claimed she just suddenly disappeared. Throughout the day there
were on-going searches for her body but those involved in the search constantly turned up
unsuccessful. Due to claims of terrible weather conditions, and unsettling atmosphere at night
specifically in that area many avoid passing through the forest out of fear...As they should.

The Overseer

A mysterious being Graham will have multiple encounters with through his hellish journey.
This being does not seem hostile at first...But looks can certainly be deceiving.

• Screenshots are from a very early build of the game.

• Celianna
  • Yami
  • Yanfly
  • Zerbu
  • Victor Sant
  • Hanzo Kimura
  • Hime
  • First Seed Material
  • Enterbrain
  • and many more to be added as development continues! 
  • Thank you for taking the time to look at my project! I encourage everyone to leave feedback for anything at all! I hope you're interested in what I have to offer with this project! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Tri_11

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
*Well-needed BUMP!*

This project is NOT DEAD! I've been away for quite a while due to some personal reasons, but I'm happy to confirm that the project is making a return.

A couple of changes have been made since this was posted, and I really like how things are coming along. I hope everyone looks forward to what I have to offer, and yes...To accommodate this bump I'd also like to announce that this topic will be receiving changes soon as far as Story, Characters, Gameplay features, and Screenshots are concerned. 

Thanks! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)
What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arrow_X86