Xuwboss

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This probably isn't the right spot for it but i was wondering something.
Say i had 100% original graphics(Since the RTP and DLC's can only be used in RPG Maker software) and wanted to expand my game so i can get my game console ready. What language would be suitable to do this? and does anyone know of anyone that has attempted this?

I was curious because of Undertale's expected Physical Release after it came out on consoles and the game was made with GameMaker: Studio

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can only deploy MV games to systems that support HTML5 games and JavaScript.
If a device does not support that, forget about converting your games for it.

Additionally, consoles like Xbox or PlayStation or so requires you to purchase developer access and it is extremely unlikely that there will ever be a way to deploy there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?
Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^
Oh man I was so stressed to launch my android demo It looks like it turned out fine when testing with play testers dayum its such a good feel :kaoangry:
I think I've seen 4-5 covers for Toss a Coin to Your Witcher by now.
Year of the Rat. Plague in China. Hmmm...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RickBadguy11