tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I reformatted CodeManu Free Pixel Effects Pack animations from opengameart into XP/ VX Ace/ MV animation sheet.
20 pixel-art effects, may be effective for status effects or attack/ spells. Animations style reminds me a bit of GBA Golden Sun

1.gif
2.gif
3.gif

4.gif
5.gif
6.gif

7.gif
8.gif
9.gif

10.gif
11.gif
12.gif

13.gif
14.gif
15.gif

16.gif
17.gif
18.gif

19.gif
20.gif

License- Public Domain

Credit: @DavitMasia and @CodeManuPro at twitter
No credit required, no need to credit "tale"

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wl8da6jrvoyeaw7/pixfx.zip?dl=1

Source
https://opengameart.org/content/free-pixel-effects-pack

Attachments

• pixfx.zip
    496.5 KB · Views: 19

Holder

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh nice, I like this over the particle blur style that gets used quite a bit.
I'm going to certainly test these out over my battlers, think they'd be a great fit.

Is this a one batch thing or is it still being worked on?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I agree -- I'm always put off by the "dazzling" particle blur stuff that is EVERYWHERE now. it's so overblown and overused that it becomes utterly boring. These are wonderful and refreshing in comparison.

gambitben

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you @tale for everything you do. I'm 100% using these, excellent discovery!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems that I have to change the order with which I make the fantasy games on my bucket list, because the intended title is used as a story element in the first two games in the line, and somebody else might take the title for their own game because the term uses real words. I can't risk going over the apparent three year limit for registering trademark ahead of time.
I am interested in collaborations so if you like my art, hit up my messages! :wub
unknown.png

Making good progress with the second chapter. :)

Still work in progress.

(Real life, it is chronically the fourth chapter that I am making.)
constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShadyBrain_Entertainment