Provois

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses

[Twitter][Rpgmaker.net][Steam]

Norwich is a town in the western part of the Perdita Kingdom, aswell as being the place where Rayk was born.
It was a peaceful town until it was plagued by a number of mysterious disappearances, which was later known as the 'Case of the Lost Vision', as some of the victims would later reappear but deceased with their eyes missing.

When Rayk's parents vanished too, he swore to himself that he will figure out what happened back then.

15 years after the Case of the Lost Vision, people began to vanish again. This where Rayk's journey begins. Alongside his childhood friend, Selene, he sets out to find out the truth behind these disappearances.

Gameplay

"Codex Temondera Lost Vision" is an old school rpg with turn based battlesystem where you explore many different locations.
Collect loot and fight many different Enemys on your journey to solve the mystery around the "Cases of the lost Vision".

Features:
- English and German language available
- Drag and drop inventory with many different weapons, armors and other items with different grads of rarity.
- Turn-based, fully animated battle system.
- every equipped weapon and shield change the appearance of the battler
- For RPG Maker unique encounter system where you can see every single enemy already on the map what adds another layer of strategic depths.
- Challenging boss fights.
- Many different skills to choose from.
- Drag and drop inventory system with tons of items to collect.

Trailer

Developer/Gamedesign/Artworks/Story/Programming

Provois (aka Quacksalver Frame)

Graphics

-whtdragon
-Candacis
-Sturmfels
-PandaMaru
-Avery
-indrah
-Enterbrain/Kadokawa

Musik

-YouFulca/Wingless Seraph
-Maoudamashii/Satan's Soul
-M-ART
-Murray Atkinson
-Enterbrain/Kadokawa

Plugins

-yanfly
-Moghunter
-Galv
-shaz
-SumRndmDde
-Terrax
-Hudell

Alpha testing

Jochim-Magnus 'Isla' Mackowiak
BoxDirty/Lars
Solvo
Lana[max]

Last edited:

Provois

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Updated the starting post abit.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've been playing this game some, a few thoughts and issues (in spoiler):

Overall it's been kinda fun, but the battle balance is really wack. The very first mandatory plot battle against the 3 bandits, the main character missed 5 of 7 attacks. Needless to say I lost that attempt.

The first boss is a little too OP. He uses a skill which blocks ALL attacks and status ailments for 8 turns, and loves to spam it. At one point he had himself and 2 others immune to everything so all I could do is guard until it wore off on someone, then pray I get poison on one of them before he uses it again. Finally won it via that, but you may wish to check and set the AI so it cannot be spammed so much.

Also does Selene have a bullseye on her or something? Every enemy seems to target her and ignore anyone else even if I put all 3 in the front row. I finally got her DEF cranked up really high so that she can live through it but what is her TGR rate? Is it accidentally set really high or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.
A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so difficult!? Lol.
Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?):
1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style
or
2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style
or
3) Zelda into pokemon style

#= Choose ===============#
||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__||
#=======================#
I know someday I'll start working on this...

I'm so happy that I got Steam achievements to work in my game, thanks in large part to the posts by other RPG Maker devs on this issue!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annygma